Chapter 2

"s

o what's the verdict?" Liam said slipping into his usual seat on the lunch table as people crowded us. One of our friends fighting through it. They treat us like we are celebrities, gosh these people have no lives.

"I have to help with the dance, at 6 AM every morning" I said sulkily cramming my burger into my mouth and washing it down with a mouthful of coke.

"6 AM? That inhuman" Louis said sliding next to me.

I saw Danielle jog over, she was in tight hot pants and a short baggy top that barley covered her chest, he hair backcombed and her make up heavy.

"I HATE DANCING SOMETIMES! Slutty outfits are so annoying!" She announced as Liam checked her out, biting his lip appreciatively. She always did this, show up in her sexy outfits then he goes and fucks her in some part of the school. They weren't even together. They were the definition of 'no strings attached' both fucking other people as well.

"Danielle, you need to get out of that outfit. I'll help" Liam said seductively and she smirked.

"Do you want me Payne?" He nodded "What if I'm not in the mood?" His hand went to her leg and started trailing up and down it.

"Then I'll get you in the mood Babe" He smirked back.

"Come on then big boy, lets get me out of it then." Then they were both walking away making out. I rolled my eyes.

"So 6 AM?!" Louis said and I nodded.

"LOUIS." I said pulling out my irresistible puppy dog face.

"No Nialler. I am not even awake at 6" He said as I widened my eyes cutely,

"Please? I’ll wake you up. As your room mate, you should do me this favour" He sighed and reluctantly agreed. "THANK YOU! LOUIS! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I cheered happily.

"Dude, sit down!" He laughed and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hugged back. "You are such a leprechaun Nialler"

"It's part of my Irish charm" I giggled and took another bite of my food.

Our friend Dylan slipped into his seat "Mate, bit off gloss on your jaw line" I said at the bright red lip marks there.

"Oh, shit!" He laughed rubbing it off with his sleeve.

"So, who?" Louis asked.

"Chantal, she is smoking, but bad at blow jobs" He said chuckling, "It was like getting sucked off by....a.? Water bottle..? truly disgusting" Not even going to ask why he used that simile...Crazy child! "Is it true you started on THE Zayn Malik?" He asked

"THE Zayn Malik?" i laughed "You make him sound like such a bad guy" I chuckled

"isn't he?" Both said in unison.

"I...I don't know?! But it can't be easy to have EVERYONE judging you, so give it a rest" I said annoyed.

"Woah, when did you stick up for people like that?" I stick up for the people I care about, even though I'm as terrifying as a...a baby penguin? Wait?! DO I CARE?!

"Because, NO ONE DESERVES TO HAVE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT HIM, SAID BEHIND HIS BACK! UNLESS YOU CAN GET THE GUTS TO SAY ALL THIS TO HIS FACE, YOU SHOULDN'T SAY IT AT ALL. Do you think it doesn't piss him off? We get annoyed when everyone acts like we are kings, well how must it feel to be treated like scum? MUCH WORSE I'M GUESSING!? SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT ZAYN!!"

I stood up leaving my half finished food there and walking inside ignoring the shocked glances, until I heard it...Ten words that made my blood boil, and I have no idea why.

"I thought he would have higher standards then Zayn Malik" I spun on my heels to the girl who had said it.

"You can't exactly talk, you are a slut with no standards. Just be glad Danielle isn't here, or I would have her punch you until you bleed to death"

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "WHAT?!" I turned to a confused Zayn, my face softened at the cuteness of his confusion.

"can we talk?" I nodded and he pulled me into the nearest classroom and locked it.

I slid onto the desk. "Thanks, I didn't know you had that in you"

"Hey, you don't want to see this leprechaun angry" I joked.

"But...Thanks for sticking up for me, I heard it all, thank you" I blushed "This doesn't mean we are all 'Buddies and best friends' I'm just saying I appreciated it. I still think you are a weird blonde faggot who thinks he can have his way because he is the captain of the football team" That hurt but I acted like it didn't.

"And you are still a twat who falsely thinks the whole world is scared of him, or against him, and judge people with no evidence behind this theories" Then I walked out. Leaving him shocked.