Chapter 26

The texts. 

The note. 

The money. 

Something bigger was going here, I could tell. 

There was £50,000 in £50's. 

I opened the diary to the first entry. 

'Mum wants me to document my life so I can look back so dear Diary' 

I read through entry open entry until the early hours of the morning. 

I picked up a notebook and started scribbling down everything I felt was important. 

The fact he was in debt for drugs, and he was involved in some illegal activities and there were people that wanted him out of the way. 

I noticed the date on top of one of the entries. The day we met 

'Dear Diary, I had the worst day ever! I actually show up to form class for the first time in like three weeks, I go to my seat but some bottle blonde twat is sat in my seat? I asked him 'politely' well...almost politely;) to move, and he decides to tuck my shirt in, and tighten my tie. I've got detention, helping set up for the school dance. The worst part? I have to remind myself Im straight when Im near him. When he touched me, it was like wild fire traveling across my skin. As much as I want to stay away from him, those clear blue eyes that shine and show every emotion possible. The brown roots that highlight his blonde hair at the sides while he styles it in every direction. The way his lips are constantly turned up into a breathtaking smile. I can't get him out of my head. He's also the captain of th football team and mr popular, I shouldn't be thinking about him, yet all I can do is think about him...To make it worse He stood up for me, screaming at people who said something bad about me. Harry's calling, hopefully my next entry wont be about him' there was his signature scribbled at the bottom. I was crying as I read what he really thought of me...He never hated me like I thought he did?  

I reread it before moving on. 

'HE'S MINE!! Well... I should say Dear Diary, but...he's perfect. And damn can he give a blow job? We almost'd kissed, i guess that was the start? But one of his friends came in...and I was so angry. Because I should've kissed him! But I lost the moment. And Harry dragged me to his football practice, damn he looked good in that uniform! Then, he asked me to go with him, and I rejected him and he ran away...but when I went out to find him, we kissed and ended up making love in the middle of the forest. He's perfect and he's mine! All mine, no one else's! I might not be ready for everyone to know...but I can still call him mine. I guess that's it? That's all I really need to...oh wait, Dante text me. He wants me to do a job for him? Which I will do, maybe Monday? It's definitely not legal though...' from that point almost everything was about me. 

I glanced at the clock, 05:34. I guess I should sleep? I picked up one of Zayn's jackets. A blue and white Varsity jacket. I pulled it on over a plain white tee. I took off my jeans and curled up in the quilt, pretending Zayn was holding me tightly.

I looked at the red walls covered in thin black stripes. I had put up every picture of me and Zayn I had, everything that made me think of him. I wasn't trying to move on. I don't want to move on! I want to never move on. 

"Niall" His voice whispered

I looked round frantically for him. I had to...It was his voice, I had to reach him.

I glanced at my surrondings. But all I could see was black.

There was a light and I started towards it.

"Niall" there it was again, and I began to speed up towards the light

'Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall' His voice was calling my name from every direction.

"ZAYN!" I screamed into the blackness. "Zayn come back!"

I fell to the floor and sobs ripped from my chest.

Then the scene changed, I was in a clearing, surronded by flowers and sun and...In Zayn's arms?

"Hey babe? You're finally awake" He smiled down at me.

"Awake?" I questioned and he chuckled

"You've been crying my name in your sleep, I was worried." He said kissing my forehead.

"Just...promise you wont leave me?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Do I even have to promise? I couldn't live without my leprechaun" He said and I curled up on his chest

"Just promise....?" I repeated

"I can't Niall..." He trailled off "Because you have to wake up Niall, for real. And I wont be there"

"But...I need you" I cried

"And I need you to be strong until I come back" He replied kissing me softly.

"But..." I began but he cut me off.

"Niall" Was all he said "NIALL!" His voice slowly changed to a much more feminine one.

"Niall, OII HORAN! Three seconds till I pour water on you"

I shot awake and realised Kayleigh was standing over me.

"I need you to stay awake, this is Hannah, I don't trust her alone" Kayleigh said gesturing to a girl stood leaning on the door frame.

She had on a black top with writing on it in gold saying 'Everyone is a critic'. She had on a purple and pink check shirt...similar to one Zayn had. I bit back tears at the thought and carried on analayzing her. She had reddish brown hair tied up in a messy bun with a full fringe. She was average when it came to skin tones and had loads of freckled, thick eyeliner, with thin mascara. She had on some blue skinny jeans and black converse.

"It's the last week of school, I gotta go. Watch her, and don't let her go anywhere!" Kayleigh said running off.

"Why aren't you aloud anywhere?" I asked confused

"My darling sister there found out I'm in a gang, and yeah...That's how she reacts, it's not like it's rare now...and ohhh...you know Zayn?" She said pulling a picture of the wall.

I got out of bed and took the picture from her.

It was one Harry took. we were both asleep. Zayn's arms around me. Mine on his chest next to my head as we both lay shirtless. Both with bed hair and both looking truly peaceful...

"Yeah...wait, how do you know him?" I asked

"I...Never mind, I met him ages ago" She said turning my tv on and sitting down.

"Oh...OK" I sat crossed legged on the floor and started going through the notes and papers that had been in the box.

I saw an unbanked check for 100,000. Who gave Zayn that kind of money?

The signature was literally a scribble but the printed name only said CPS...CPS?

What the fuck is that?

I grabbed my phone...Five messages?

2:33 Figure it out Niall, I need you too

4:53 Stop obbsessing and sleep!

5:01 I'm serious Niall, I need you to figure it out but your health is more important.

5:59 That's a good boy, sleep well:*

10:06 Niall! It's Harry, I need to speak to you!!

My heart rate increased, someone had been watching me last night...while I had been trying to figure everything out...but who?

I quickly dialled Harry's number and he answered on the third ring

"I'm so sorry Niall, I should of told you everything. I shouldn't of let him lie. But I need your help...They have Louis!" Harry's frantic voice cried down the speaker