Chapter 12

I knocked on Kayleigh's door. "One second" she shouted then the door opened.

Her blonde hair was curled and all pushed to one side, Her fringe on the side, with some white crystal clips.

She had on thin eyeliner and mascara with a white shimmery eye shadow, making her blue eyes look so clear it was unbelievable.

She had on light foundation and a light pink blush on her cheeks. Her lipgloss was a pale pink matching the blush.

She had on some diamond ear rings, bigger than normal studs.

She was in a white dress, tight on the top and baggy at the bottom and sleevless. Showing off her curves, it stopped mid thigh. It had a pattern on it in black lace. She had on som black velvet heels with small bits of white on.

The fact I named all the make-up is worrying, note to self. Spend less time with Danielle.

"You look amazing Kayleigh!" I said holding my hand out. She took it smiling. When she moved I noticed the hair was pinned at the back with a big sparkly black clip.

"Thank you, so do you" She said smiling.

We walked down and entered the empty hall. Except HOT CHELLE RAE WERE HERE, Oh and the DJ but I don't care about him.

"Your Kayleigh?" Ryan asked.

She walked forward like he was just another person, but her dad is in the music business, she's probably use to it.

"Yep, Need any help?" She asked politely

"Yeah, can you carry those instruments up?" She nodded and walked forward.

"Kay, NO! You'll smudge your make up or something" I laughed. "I'll do it."

In walked Zayn. In jeans and a printed tee. "I've been told to finalise my punishment I have to check if you need help, seems your boyfriend has it though" He said coldly.

"Ex of yours?" Ryan asked .

"Mine" I corrected. "ZAYN STOP YOU IMMATURE TWAT! I DIDN‘T EVEN HEAR YOU SAY IT‘S OVER! IS IT?!" he turned to me shocked.

"Don't keep your girlfriend waiting leprechaun" He whispered

"ARE WE REALLY DOING THIS?!" I shouted at him.

"There is nothing to do anymore...is there Niall" He laughed bitterly.

"YOU AREN'T THE ZAYN I FELL IN LOVE WITH!" I shouted as he turned away, now I know how Louis felt. I wanted to run, to disappear.

"What?" He choked out walking towards me.

"I said..." I sighed "You aren't the Zayn I fell in love with! YOU MAKE ME STAY AND SAY I WONT LEAVE THEN YOU WALK AWAY? WHY?! WHAT DID I DO ZAYN? YOU STORMED OFF AND IGNORED ME FOR TWO DAYS! LOUIS HAS BEEN TRYING TO STOP ME CRYING MYSELF DRY EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE THE THOUGHT OF NOT BEING WITH YOU KILLS ME!" I shouted, he was still getting closer.

Kayleigh was watching from the edge of the stage, Ryan and Nate watching while the rest set up not bothered by our scene.

"Say that first part one more time..." He smiled broadly.

"Are you deaf now Malik?" He was inches away from me. "I said, you aren't the Zayn I fell in love with"

He grabbed me by the waist and brought my body against his. "You love me?" He giggled like he was drunk.

"I love you" I repeated.

"I love you too, you are my leprechaun after all" then he kissed me. I melted into it quickly.