Chapter 16

“hey Danielle, Zayn, Niall” A bubbly girl said as she walked past on her way to her lesson. We were walking Zayn to maths.

“So, I’m now the girl in the relationship, and people aren’t scared of me anymore?” He mumbled.

“Hey, neither of us are the ‘girl’ of the relationship ok? We are both just people who take turns needing the other” I said soothingly rubbing my thumb in a circle on his hand.

“I don’t need anyone!” Remember that stab at my heart on the first day when he said he hated me? It was twenty times worse and sharper now.

“Oh…” I said sadly.

We stopped outside his class, he noticed the sadness and regret filled his face.

“You should know I need you by now baby, I was just annoyed” He said twirling a piece of my hair inbetween two fingers.

“I need you too” I whispered

He pressed his lips to mine, My hands pressed onto his chest as they had done countless times, but now he winced. My hands flew away from him.

“I’m so sorry baby” I whispered and he shrugged, he grabbed my arms and placed them around his neck, away from the wound. Then he kissed me.

When I pulled back he smiled at me. “Our relationship is so much more than my image” he whispered letting me go.

“As long as you mean that” I whispered holding him tightly

“You should know I do…I love you!” I smiled broadly as he whispered this to me.

“I love you too, now get into class” I smirked

“OK, I’ll meet you at lunch,” he whispered entwining the fingers on both our hands.

“Hmmm…If we must leave each other” I said looking into his eyes. I love those brown eyes so much.

“Unfortunately, Meet outside your class?” He kissed my jaw line softly.

“no, I’ll meet you here, you are the sick one…” I said throwing my head back to give him access to my neck, I love his kisses. He showered the kisses over my neck and I just smiled wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. I whimpered as he started sucking, moaning as his teeth grazed his

“I’m not sick” He smirked pulling away, he ran his fingers over the area he had his lips to. It was tender, and he smirked as I flinched.

“You are” I stuttered “And even your kisses wont make me change my mind” I said strongly. “So I’ll meet you here” I said.

“No” He whined

“I love you Zayn” I said kissing his lips softly.

“Love you too…See you after” he smiled.

“Yes you will” With that I pulled him into his classroom and sat him down. “I’ll seen you soon” I said walking out.

I ran to class, I would be late. I jumped into my seat. Wishing Zayn was here.

“hey Niall” A girl whispered

“Ummm…hey?” I smiled. I didn’t recognise her.

“Is it true?” She asked “You and…Zayn?” She stuttered out his name like it was dirt.

“One hundred percent” I said glaring at her.

“Oh, awesome” She said falsely.

“Yep, it is” I said turning my back on her.

“Oh…So I was wondering if you, wanted to go out” She stuttered.

“I just told you I’m with Zayn, slut” I said turning my back to her again.

“I was just asking” I could hear the stuck upness of her in her voice.

“And I’m just rejecting” I said copying up some work.

“Asshole” She muttered turning to talk to some friends.

“Excuse me bitch!?” I said ignoring the teachers protests. “you ask me about my boyfriend, then asked me out. The only one who is an asshole, is you”

“MR HORAN! OUT NOW!” I walked out happy to be away from her.

‘Get out of lesson? Been kicked out! - Niall:* xx’

I walked outside onto the football field, lying down.

‘I’m a bad influence, be right there, where should I meet you? - Zayn:* xx’

‘football field - Niall:* xx’

“I guessed” His voice came from behind.

He lay next to me. Pulling me onto a safe area of his chest.

“Some girl asked me if I was with you, I said yes, and then she asked me out” I said breathing in his scent. “Don’t be disappointed in me..”

“I never will be…You are my angel” he whispered with a soft kiss to my forehead.