Chapter 10

I was in Zayn's room snuggled up with him. Harry and Louis on his bed, watching a movie together.

"Hazza" Louis whispered weakly.

"Yes Boo" Harry said alert.

"Can you pass me my water?" He nodded and handed the weak boy the water. he doctor said he has to be watched, and will get light headed easiy.

"Niall" Louis said.

"Yes Lou Lou?" I said connecting my eyes to his pale face.

"Can you text Liam to bring the pain killers? My head hurts again" He whispered

"You know you can't have anymore for another hour." Liam was monitoring everything he did. And closely. He had control of all medication, everything sharp. The boy wasn't aloud to shave unless someone was in the room with him. He was walked to each lesson, walked back. Me, Harry, Liam or Danielle were always by his side.

Danielle walks him to form since I am still setting up for the dance.

me or Danielle walk him to first and second lesson depending on the day.

Liam waits outside the class and walks him to wherever he wants to go for break, meeting

Harry on the way, sometimes Zayn comes with, but we are still secret.

Harry or Liam takes him to third.

I wait outside of the class and take him to fourth.

Liam and Harry meet us for lunch.

Danielle takes him to fifth and brings him to football, where he meets Harry and is aloud the couple time while we train, but that also means Zayn no longer comes to practise.

I meet him and Harry and get to see Zayn(Where we are up to right now.)

and Liam picks him up while I stay with Zayn and repeat...

As if on cue there was a knock announcing Liam's presence before walking in. "Hey Tommo, ready for bed?" He asked handing me some clean sweats, my now clean uniform and clean underwear. Motioning for me to change. I went into the bathroom and pull on the top and sweats and walking out, handing the dirty clothes to Liam.

"Sleep well Nialler" Liam said kissing my forehead. "Harry, where you staying tonight?"

"Where do you think?" Harry said grabbing his uniform and helping Louis get up. "Right next to Lou"

"Ok, be good you two" Louis joked chuckling slightly.

Harry picked him up and held him to his chest. "You get a head start on starting to fall asleep babe" Harry whispered softly.

"Li Li! Careful, he wants more medication" Liam nodded then they were gone.

"So finally." Zayn said kissing me.

"Zayn, I'm not in the mood. My best friend has been out of hospital for three days." He nodded but turned his back to me. "Zaynie" I whispered putting my hand on his shoulder.

We had barley touched each other in the last three days, all he's had are pecks before we have to act like we aren't together.

"Zaynie" I repeated and sighing, kissing his shoulder blades and wrapping my arms around him. He didn't turn back. "Look at me you stupid twat" I snapped pushing off him. He still didn't move. I stood up annoyed and started walking but his hand closed around my wrist.

"I'm sorry, don't leave me" He whimpered scared.

"Zayn, what's wrong?" I whispered crawling back to him. His eyes were wet with tears.