Chapter 23

I woke up in Zayn's arms, just like old times.

"UP, UP!" I looked around, we were at mine, not the hotel? How much did I drink?

"Taylor?" I croaked at the girl jumping on the bed exitedly,

"We are going to Dublin remember?" She said "I need to go shopping, so UP!" She said.

SHIT! I made the plans with Taylor? But I invited Zayn.

"Can Zayn come?" I asked with an innocent smile.

"Yes, Aslong as you both GET UP!" She said jumping on the bed like a maniac.

That's  when I saw it, while she jumped her leather jacket was raising up her arm.

I could see very visible scars.

My heart jumped.

Taylor...My best friend? She couldn't, could she...she was always so happy? So full off life?

Zayn sat up, rubbing sleep from his eyes. "Morning beautiful" He smiled at me "Morning...Taylor?" He said, voice thick with sleep.

"Yeah, Taylor...NOW COME ON. I WANT YOU DOWNSTAIRS IN FIVE MINUTES, Breakfast is ready aswell, fry up...so hurry before it's cold"  She ran out the room, and I got changed, my mind on the scars the whole time.

Even as Zayn kissed me passionatley, all I could think about was the fact my best friend had held a razor to her wrist, and cut herself.

What changed when I was gone?

What could be THAT big that it could change THAT much?

That the girl who disaproved of smoking and drinking because it was too harmful?

Yes she is reckless and in the hospital every other week; broken bones, deep cuts that required LOTS of stitches and...What if nothing changed?

What if there was much diffrent reasons to all the hospital visits?

Is it possible that, just maybe she is...

"NIALL!" There was a loud crash and my head whipped up with a start, Zayn looked angry and my clock was on the floor in peices.

"Sorry, ummm...what?" I said, actually scared of the way he looked so angry, I wasn't even scared on the first day, why now?

"WE HAVEN'T SEEN EACHOTHER IN FOR EVER AND YOU AREN'T EVEN LISTENING?" His fists were clenched and the knuckles were turning white.

"Sorry, I just think that Taylor..." I began but he cut me off.

"She comes in your room without knocking repeatidly? You are always with her? IS SOMETHING GOING ON THERE NIALL?" He basically screamed, and then his fist hit me, knocking me into a dizzy state.

I fell to the floor, still perfectly concious. I didn't know what to do but cry.

"N..Ni...Niall, I'm...s..so...sorry" He stuttered falling next to me. "I...I...I d..didn't...me...mean to" He said, he was crying, kissing the painfull area on my jaw.

I didn't reply, how could I? I sobbed hopelessly into his chest. "I love you Niall, please remember that" He said thick through tears, "I love you, I love you." He repeated this until Taylor came in asking if we were ok, rushing to my side seeing the tears.

"Niall, what happened Lovely?" She asked and Zayn held me possesivley glaring at her in disgust.

She noticed and looked slightly taken back.

"I'll see you after Niall, I think you need alone time" She said running off.

"How could you?" I finally managed to choke out.

"I...I don't know, just...Can we...I'm so sorry, it was a one time thing, I promise..." He said, close to tears again.

"I...I still love you, but I think, you should go" I said softly "Like right now" I said sounding much stronger then I felt as he pulled on his clothes and left.

I just curled up and cried....for what must have been hours