Chapter 9

HARRY!

I was in the waiting room with Zayn, Liam, Danielle and Niall. Niall and Zayn weren't bothered Danielle was here. The blonde boy was sobbing hysterically into Zayn's chest. Sat on his lap as he tried to comfort him.

"I'm such a bad friend" Niall whimpered "I didn't even know..."

"Hey...You aren't a bad friend, and the doctor said he'll be fine. He's stable now and he didn't loose enough blood, Harry saved him, OK?" The blonde pushed of Zayn's chest and ran to me pulling me into a hug.

"It is my fault, my stupid jealousy plan, he wasn't meant to run off. You were meant to tell him you felt the same before he had the chance" He sobbed holding me tightly.

"Everything will be fine Nialler" I whispered holding back my own tears. Everyone was trying to be strong for the fragile little boy blaming himself.

"Niall...Come here" Liam whispered pulling him onto his lap. "He'll be fine, am I ever wrong?" Niall shook his head.

"Never, you are like a father to us both" He sobbed.

"Exactly so as your 'father' I promise Louis will be fine. We are all brothers remember? and trust me. Louis will be in trouble for this, I'm thinking escorts to each class, House arrest?" Liam was joking badly to cheer up the Irish lad. But there was a hint of seriousness there. He would be watched carefully.

"Ok, Niall...How bout we sing? That calms you" Danielle offered. Niall nodded.

"What song?" Liam said softly.

"Demi Lovato" Niall whispered and Liam nodded.

"The day I, first met you, you told me you'd never fall in love" Liam sang softly.

"But now that I get you, I know fear is what it really was" Danielle joined

"Now here we are, so close. Yet so far, Haven't I passed the test" Zayn knew Demi Lovato? Well he's singing. He moved close and played with Niall's hair softly. "When will you realize, baby I'm not like the rest" Niall smiled weakly at Zayn singing to him

"Don't wanna break your heart I wanna give your heart a break I know you're scared it's wrong Like you might make a mistake There's just one life to live And there's no time to waste, to waste" All three sang together. I quickly picked up on the lyrics and sang along to the chorus but the rest I was at a lost.

"Thank you" He murmured to us all from Liam's chest, still sobbing weakly.

"I'm going to get coffee" Liam whispered and Zayn pulled Niall onto his lap, once again stroking his hair and whispering softly to him. He really did care about him.

A doctor walked out. "Who's here for a Lewis Tominson?"

"Idiot!" Niall growled "The S is silent." Zayn cuddled him closer, calmingly.

"Oh well...He's awake. Only two at a time." The doctor said.

"Harry...would you like to see him alone?" Niall asked selflessly.

"Come on leprechaun, we'll go together" I smiled holding out my hand for him. He took it and we were both directed to the room.

The second Niall saw the boy lay there awake he ran and hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry Louis, I'm really sorry.."

"I'm sorry I failed" Louis murmured, He hadn't noticed me.

"Don't say that" The boy said crying again.

"Sorry Nialler, I was just thinking. Harry knows I love him, and he'll never feel the same" He whispered his cheeks damp with tears.

"You're an idiot, I already feel the same" I said announcing my presence,

"Harry...? You...?" He stuttered

"I love you too Boo Bear, More than anything." I ran to his sighed and kissed him softly.

"You're lying, you could never love me. You just don't want my death on your back" He said harshly.

I shook my head, hurt by his words. I reached into my pocket pulling out my room key and showing him. His eyes lit up.

"I made you that" The small wooden key ring that had 'Boo' carved in on one side and 'Haz' on the other and 'Best friends' around the outside.

"And I have not once left anywhere without out it since that stupid design class in year four" I smiled.

"You love me?" He smiled hopefully

"Only you Boo, I love you"