Chapter 28

NIALL

"ZAYN?!" I called laughing seeing him lay on the bed.

He flashed his prize winning smile and grabbed my hand pulling me onto the bed next to him.

"Afternoon love" He whispered in my ear chuckling as I shuddered underneath him

"Afternoon."

"You are such an idiot" He joked kissing my nose.

"No" I said like a stroppy child "I want your lips against mine, not my nose"

He rolled on top of me and pressed his lips to mine softly

"Better?" He questioned and I shook my head.

I put my hands behind his head and pulled his lips to mine.

His tongue glided across my bottom lip and I let out a moan.

"I missed you" Zayn whispered and confusion went over me. "So sos so much, I'm sorry I left, I'm sorry I lied, I'm sorry Harry's such a prick and did this, I'm sorry" He murrmered his voice thick with tears.

I felt a tear hit my cheek. But he wasn't actually crying?

What's going on, suddenly I couldn't speak...

Sun streamed through my eyelids that were now fluttering open.

The first thing that hit me was the fact I was in someone's arms. Really warm and comfy arms. I nuzzled into whoever it was's...chest

"HmmM" I mumbled as I felt a hand go through my hair.

The second thing that hit me was the delicious yet extremely familiar smell surrounding me.

The third was eletric seemed to be shooting me.

"Just...Harry, I can't" A perfect voice murmered

fourth thing was I KNEW THAT VOICE! I'D KNOW IT ANYWHERE

I looked up to see a very worried Zayn Malik looking at Harry and not me.

"Z...Zayn" I stuttered and his warm brown eyes snapped to look at my face

After a while of staring at eachother I finally broke the silence

I pushed off him angrily. "YOU!! THE TEXTS WERE OF YOU!" I screamed "YOU LET ME MOURN YOUR DEATH WHEN YOU WEREN'T EVEN DEAD?!" I didn't care that the little kids playing were staring. "I ATE MY WEIGHT IN ICE CREAM ATLEAST FOUR TIMES, FLICKED THROUGH LOADS OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS OF US WHILE CRYING OUT MORE THAT MOST PEOPLE DRINK A MONTH AND YOU WERE WATCHING ME THE WHOLE TIME AND YOU DIDN'T FUCKING TELL ME!! IF YOU COULD TEXT ME YOU COULD OF EASILY TEXT ME SAYING IT WAS YOU!"

"I left clues" Zayn stuttered

"NOT ENOUGH! I WANT TO KILL YOU MYSELF!" I screamed before crashing my lips to his. "I love you" I whispered feeling him kiss back "You love me again?" I questioned at the fact he held me so close and kissed me so passionatly

"I never ever stopped, and i never ever will" I sighed leaning into him. Then it dawned on me.

"LOUIS!"

"I'm already working on that, don't worry about a thing" he whispered.

"Well I am worried" I shot back with a glare

"You forgive me right?" Zayn asked

"Of course, you aren't leaving again right?"

Everything went quiet as he chewed on his lip nervously.