Chapter 6

I kept staring at the purple bruise on my neck. IT HAPPENED? The cuts, the bruises, the scratches. It was all there. And his moans kept playing in my head.

'Secret boyfriend' I pulled on my uniform and scarf after one last smirking look at it.

I ran to where Louis was waiting and we walked over together. We walked into the room. Harry and Zayn sat there whispering.

"Carry on with what you were doing yesterday" I walked over to the table and picked up the paint brush. There was a song playing from Zayn's phone. And what song it was had my heart beating and a smile.

'you think i'm playing? No i'm not! let me see you back it up and drop'

He was watching me for a reaction, so messing about I just carried on painting.

"Can you choose a better song please?" I asked but couldn't help it, I laughed then smiled. He quickly smiled back, checking we were alone before walking forward and kissing me.

"Hey" he whispered against my lips.

"Why did you kiss me?" I said 'seriously' and his face dropped.

"What?" he stuttered out confused.

"You kissed me? Why would I kiss you?" He turned away mad.

"FUCKING HELL!" He shouted starting to walk away and I grabbed his arm and slammed my lips to his as he turned back.

"I'm joking Zayn" I giggled.

"Not funny Niall" He whispered pushing against the wall and taking off my sca rf kissing the love bite softly. "I thought I was going insane"

"Sorry baby" i whispered giggling. he thought I was giggling because of him. I still had the paint brush in my hand, and with one swift flick his face was gold. he gasped before grabbing the paint brush and aiming for my face and missing it. Leaving a gold trail on my neck.

"Kiss me" He whispered and I did as i was told. Kissing him so hotly I almost passed out!

"Hey" I whispered this time.

"I missed you" He replied.

"Really?" I said hopefully and he smiled nodding.

"You are too cute" He whispered.

"Gold is definitely your colour" I replied and we both blushed before giggling "I never knew you had the ability to blush" I whispered and he stroked my hair.

"You bring a whole different side of me" He said this while staring into my eyes, eyes glimmering with...Adoration?

"GUYS!" Harry's voice shouted and we broke apart. he walked in. "Yeah, paint fight. Mature" he said chuckling dryly. "You can resume making out in a second" I froze. He knows? Oh god, Zayn's going to break up with me...

"He knows by the way...Caught me out yesterday" Zayn whispered and I nodded unfreezing. He was fine with it? Thank god!

"I need more paint" He said pointing at his paint brush.

"Ours is gold, yours is silver..." Zayn said

"Great observation, the silvers in the cupboard over there" He said walking over and grabbing paint. "Try get SOME work done" He giggled slipping out of the room.

"strange child" Zayn whispered continuing to kiss me. Rubbing his hands across my body. "Damn I really missed you" He repeated

"It's been less then twelve hours?" I whispered giggling.,

"I know, I just want to be with you all the time" I smiled up at him.

"Awwww." It wasn't me who replied, Kayleigh? "So cute together" She chuckled