Chapter 19

I stood up. "Is this mine or yours"? I asked holding the iPod up.

"Check the picture" Zayn folding up some of my tops.

"We have the same picture" I complained.

"Try your password" he sighed then.

"both of us have a password as our anniversary." I said biting my lip.

"Check through the songs then" He was getting snappy. I'm not sure why. I clicked onto songs and found it was his.

I put it down and carried on searching for my stuff.

I grabbed Zayn's leather jacket. Breathing in his scent before starting to pack it in his wardrobe.. He picked up a top smiling. My football shirt?

"I'm keeping this" He stated.

"Why?" was all I said grabbing it from his hands.

"You were wearing it when we...our first time" He said taking it once again.

"I...I love you" I smiled at him as he stopped what he was doing to kiss me.

"Don't leave me" He pleaded softly. "I can get the money"

"No, I can't Zayn" I kissed him and that's what we were doing when Liam walked in with my suitcase and stuff from my room, which wasn't alot since everything was in here.

"Leave" Zayn growled, grabbing me roughly and pushing me onto the bed.

Liam left without another thought. "You changed me Niall, for the better. You make me so much better! Don't leave me..." He whispered.

Liam had left, my suitcase on the floor.

"I'll see you again" I didn't want him to think it was the end, was it?

"It's 3...I need to be there an hour before my flight" I sighed standing up shoving everything in. "If you get my footie top, I get this" I said grabbing the jacket he wore at the beach.

"Fine" He said annoyed. Why was he annoyed now?

"Zayn?" I whispered. "you'll still love me right? No matter how far away I am?" I let out a involuntarily sob and that was it, I began crying.

He fell next to me and held me close. "I'll always love you...no matter what" he said with a small smile kissing my temple .

"promise?" I stuttered.

"Promise"

**

We sat in the airport Starbucks, Zayn brought a ticket so he could stay with me until I have to bored the plane.

"Text me all the time, skype everynight, facetime during th day, calls whenever we can, emails, tweets, facebook"

"Zayn, I know...just, can we stop talking about when we wont be together and just...be together?" I asked and he sighed.

"I got you something" He said reaching into his pocket. "I know bracelets are more my things then yours but..." He handed me the box.

It was a silver band with a heart pendant dangling off, the pendant had a picture of us printed on. It sounds girl but, it doesn't look it.

"I got you something aswell" I said handing him the dog tag with both our names on.

"I love it, I love you" He said.

"You know I love you too" I said kissing him. We had had over a hundred kisses since we got here.

"you don't have to leave, drop out if school but stay in London?" He asked hopefully

"No Zayn, I'm sorry" I had said this alot, neither of us slept, we just savored our last moments.

"I know...Right, can we atleast...just" He seemed unsure if what he was going to say.

"Boarding call for flight eighteen to Dublin, passengers to gate b3 please."

"that's your flight" Zayn sighed.

"I'll miss you" I said starting to cry.

People watched as we embraced eachother, crying. "You are ny Nialler" He sobbed

"and you're my Zaynie" I replied kissing him.

"forever" he whispered against my skin.

"Final call for the flight to Dublin." That was quick?

"goodbye" He whispered, our foreheads pressed together.

We broke apart crying, "Goodbye baby, call me as soon as you land"

"I will" I said kissing him yet again. " I love you"

"I love you" He replied. Then we were both crying. As we walked away, not tearing my eyes away from him until the last possible second.