Chapter 7

I woke up on the backseat of Zayn's car with his arms around me.

It had been 2:33am when we left the fair, way past curfew and if caught we would have been tossed out of school like yesterdays leftovers.

I sat up pulling on my jacket. It was cold now. Zayn fluttered his eyes open. "Morning angel" He smiled tiredly.

"Morning beautiful" I replied pecking his lips. He shifted to sit up. His legs over the seats and his back straight then pulled me onto his lap.

"How did you sleep baby?" He asked kissing the back off my neck.

"Amazing, your arms are the best blanket ever and I’m considering using your chest as a pillow every night" I whispered

"Well I'd be happy to be your pillow babe" He smiled and I turned to face him.

"So...We have to help Kayleigh at 11." I said and he sighed.

"I know" He didn’t seem happy.

I looked at my phone '98 missed calls, 203 messages' Im in trouble.

"Think I'm grounded to be honest" I joked dialling Liam’s number.

"NIALL! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WHERE ARE YOU?!" He said frantically

"Liam, I'm not alright. I'm calling you from six feet under." I joked chuckling dryly.

"Where are you?!" He said

"Out with Zayn, I'm fine. I'm going to help with the dance now. Then I'll be back ok?" I laughed softly

"You better be, and I swear to god I better not have to run laps today" I groaned. Football, I had totally forgot.

"Maybe, i'll decide later. See you" I said smirking.

"See ya" He said and hung up. I pulled on my top and so did Zayn.

"Lets go then baby, can we get food on the way?" I asked

"Yes we can, i'm starving" He chuckled

What felt like hours later, which it probably was considering it was over an hour there, he pulled into McDonalds drive through.

"What do you want?" Zayn asked

"Pancakes, a muffin and a strawberry milkshake" I said waiting till he turned away to slip the money into his jacket pocket. As if I would let him pay two days in a row! IDIOT!

The food was handed to us and I started eating straight away, but Zayn had to drive. I cut a piece of my pancake of and put it to his lips.

"Thanks babe" He said taking it in his mouth and chewing. I did this a few more times until he insisted that I eat, I then explained I was planning to steal some of his anyway and handed him his drink.

We pulled up to the school, Stu was on guard again. "Did you two come back yesterday?"

"Of course" Zayn said. "Now I have to go paint. Can't stand being near him" Ouch...he's kidding...he's kidding...

"I'm not stupid Malik, I saw you kissing after I let you out yesterday. And I KNOW you didn't come back" We were both frozen.

"Please don't tell on us? It's the first time I have ever done it, and don't blame Zayn, I wanted Nandos and forced him to take me. We are sorry" I said pulling my signature irresistible smile. And making my accent thick, people loved it...no idea why?!

"Ohhh go on kids" He sighed.

"Nicely done" Zayn whispered as I opened my muffin. He leant downand took a bite out of it.

I'll protect you (z.m/n.h)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara