Chapter 3

Stupid science teacher, he'd sent me out for talking to Lou. TWAT FACE! I walked towards the field needing some air. WHY IS HE SO STUPID?! AGHH!!!!

I reached the field and lay in the centre just watching the clouds go by, it's peaceful. But it was soon ruined by footsteps and a warm body lying next to me.

"Harry told me you got sent out, I thought I'd come find you" I smiled at Zayn and lay on his chest.

"Why though?" I asked breathing in his scent. He was mouth-watering.

"I just wanted to be with my boyfriend, it's not a crime" I buried my face in his chest.

"Thank you, I was getting cold" I whispered.

"You will never go cold or hungry, I'll be there when your insecure let you know that you're always lovely, cuz you are, the only thing that I've got right now" He sang softly into my hair "I love you my little Leprechaun"

"Love you too Zayn" I whispered as he lent down and kissed me.

"I've never said that to anyone but you" He chuckled, the sound vibrating his chest slightly.

"Really?" I asked smiling up at him like a child,

"Honestly." He whispered "And I really do love you" I nodded.

"I'm ready..."

"You mean...?" He stuttered and I nodded slightly and he stood up and took my hand. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, come on" I whispered and softly pulled him towards my dorm smiling.

"Back out at any point baby" He whispered and I shook my head.

"I wont be backing out Zayn" He lay me on the bed softly kissing my lips, just soft little pecks.

His hands slowly unbuttoned my shirt, laying soft kisses down my chest and across my abs. He loosened my tie and pulled it gently over my head. he was so soft with me.

He pushed my shirt and blazer off. I undid his shirt and pushed it off his body and it fell beside us, He pulled off his tie and began sucking on my neck, occasionally nibbling softly.

I was hard, and excitedly pushed off my shoes and socks. He pulled off my pants and his jeans and then kissed my lips. "You're sure?"

"100% Zayn...I want you" He nodded and scrambled to find his jeans pulling out a small bottle. He pulled off my boxers then put some of the liquid on his fingers. He slowly entered into me.

"AGHH! That's cold" He chuckled and started moving his finger around. I winced in pain.

"do you want me to stop?" He asked concerned

"No" I whispered kissing him, I winced again as he added another finger.

He pulled them out and then began pulling off his boxers "Are you sure?"

"Yes Zayn...Stop asking" I kissed him again as he slowly entered me.

It was painful and I let out small moans of pain. He stayed still for a while then when the pain stopped he started moving, thrusting softly and slowly.

The second I was moaning in pleasure not pain he sped up.

His hands closed around my length and began moving too. "ZAYN" I moaned.

"Niall" He moaned, but it wasn't his melodic voice. "NIALL" It was sharp now "OII LEPRECHAUN!"

I shot awake to Louis Tomlinson smirking. "Good dream?" I flushed with embarrassment. I was hard for fuck sake!