Chapter 25

Sorry it's short, grounded and can't get on much!

Two months later

I walked into the familiar dorm room.

I read the text again of an unknown number.

'Zayn's dorm, go there!<3'

I had no idea why I had left Kayleigh's apartment where I was currently living to torment myself.

I collapsed on the bed. It was exactly how Zayn had left it, nothing had been moved. The sheets still smelt of his after shave mixed with his natural scent.

Clothes were scattered everywhere and all of Harry's stuff was gone, he'd been staying in my..Louis' and Liam's dorm.

I recived another text.

'I need you to know the truth love, find it!<3' Who was this...?

The truth?

I didn't know what I was here for. I just sat on the bed it must of been like two hours before my phone vibrated again.

'Please, be nosey, look around. I need you to know the truth Niall!'

WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!

In frustration I stood up. I may aswell sort his stuff out, would anyone mind?

I picked up his suitcase and began folding up clothes and placing it inside. That's when I saw it. A pile of bloody clothes. I wasn't too shocked. He got into alot of fights, blood on his shirts wasn't a big deal.

I started another pile for dirty clothes on the bed and I rummaged through stuff, sorting clothes into dirty and clean. School work, his laptop, that's when I realised. There was blood on my hands.

Red smudges of liquid. Fresh blood?

On Zayn's top?

I picked it up feeling that it was still very much drenched in blood.

I grabbed something else. His pajama's still damp on the collar from where water would of dripped off his hair down onto it.

What was going on here?

I shook it off...My mind is playing tricks on me, showing me what I want.

I finished at about ten pm, and everything was packed up. Fresh bedding on the bed, floor hovered, it looked like no one was ever here.

I picked up the stuff and called a taxi. I went to open the door. Holding the key in my hand when my phone vibrated again.

'Just look harder Niall, And everything will make sense.'

I sighed but continued looking, even though there was nothing to find. I lay on the floor thats when I saw it. A box taped to the underneath of the desk. I grabbed it and rummaged through little bits of paper and a Black book saying 'Diary' I put it on top of the case and started moving out the door, when I saw it. The carpet was curling in the corner. I ran over pulling it up.

There was a loose floorboard. I pulled it off and then inside it was a converse box.

I opened the lid to see loads of £50 pound notes and a peice of paper on top.

'Niall, you wont find this unless I'm gone...I'm sorry I had to go. But it's because I promised myself I'll protect you. And there is a very good chance that to protect you I'll have to leave you on your own. I love you. Forever, together or not. I may be gone, and you may move on. But I just hope you do understand that every breath, even the ones I breathed before I met you, were for you.You are my life, my voice, my reason to be. I just wish we could hold onto those perfect moments, but we both know we can't. Whether I have died, or dissapeared, or however I left you. I did it with you in mind, take this. It's just something I had lying around and thought you could use more than me.
So much love you wouldn't even believe...Your bad boy, Zaynie'

I didn't bother to try and hold back the tears as I fell to the floor, cuddling the note into my chest while I sat on my own like an idiot.

One thing dawned on me.

He knew he had to leave.

He knew he'd die...

There was more to this than meets the eye, and I'd bloody well uncover the truth whether it killed me.

I would know what happened to him!

Zayn Malik, I love you!