Chapter 22

New cover by @TiannaGoRawr So ummm...FAN HER!! :) x

It was quick and fast. The second I had been reunited with Louis, Zayn pulled me to a rental car, pushing me in...very aggressively I might add.

He then jogged to his side and the seconds he was in slammed his lips to mine.

It was everything we had felt over our week apart shoved into one aggressive, yet soft and loving kiss

"I love you" He murmured pulling away and turning on the ignition.

He sped down the street until we ended up at a hotel. "room 103, go ahead" He said handing me the key.

I nodded and sped down the corridors. I found the room and opened it.

Their was a bottle of champagne on the bedside table.

A large bed that, being the kid I was. I flung myself on it and started jumping.

That's what I was doing when Zayn walked in. He let out a small chuckle then jumped onto the bed.

We both bounced while laughing like maniacs.

"I love you" Zayn whispered stopping.

I stopped too and he pulled me into a heated kiss. At the start, that's all it was. A kiss.

Then his teeth softly dug into my bottom lip and I let out a moan.

I gripped his hips tightly pulling him close.

He grinded his crotch against mine as we both fell into a messy heap on the bed. He pulled desperately at my top.

"Too many clothes" he murmured against my lips.

"hypocrite" I replied pulling at his jacket.

Without breaking the kiss I removed his jacket and we pulled away to pull off our shirts.

He pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me.

"perfection" He whispered tracing my abs until a shiver ripped through my spine.

"you are the most perfect thing to walk those earth" I replied wrapping my arms round his neck until I could smash our lips together again.

He moved his lips to my neck, sucking and nibbling softly.

Every time I moaned I felt him smirk against my skin.

"Why do you smile like that? You know how much you effect me" I complained.

He stopped what he was doing and raised his eyes to mine.

"I..I was worried, I wouldn't effect you like this anymore. That you find someone else"

I had seen him look this vulnerable only once before, the day I had almost left...When he had begged me to stay.

"Zayn" I whispered "You will always effect me, whether it is one week apart or a decade, you'll always effect me!" I said pecking his lips.

I rolled us over so I was on top.

"I'll always love you" I whispered pulling off his EXTREMELY tight jeans, why does he always wear such tight jeans? They could cut off his bloody circulation they are that tight!

"I love you too" He said carresing my cheek. He fumbled with my belt until he could take of my jeans

**

I woke up in Zayn's arms. Damn I missed his arms.

I shifted into a comfy postion staring up at his peaceful face.

"Niall, stop watching me" He mumbled with a chuckle.

"You're awake? I didn't know" I blushed the pink that drove Zayn crazy.

"So, You have six days to show me everything in your hometown" Zayn said with a chuckle.

"Well...I wanted to go up to dublin on Tuesday? and maybe we could go see a movie...and NANDOS!! Or subway? and you have to..." Zayn cut him off.

"Why does all your planning involve food?" He chuckled "Get ready, I want to see where you come from"

"FINE!! But I'm still hungry" I complained pouting.

"We'll get food before anything else, promise" Zayn said kissing me.

I climbed out of bed, routing through Zayn's suitcase and deciding on his guns n roses tops and shrugging on his black and grey cardigan. I pulled on his white jeans and stepped in to HIS hightops/

"Ummm..comfy?" He asked with a fake angry look.

"Extremley" I smiled back. with a wink throwing him a check shirt and some grey jeans. "Hurry up Zaynie"

"Sorry babe" He chuckled pulling on the clothes. "Lets go"

"Hair?" I asked shocked

"Sorry, you make me forget everything trivial things like that" I basically tackled him kissing him.

"I'm more imporatant than your hair?" I whispered holding him tightly

"You are the most important thing in the world to me Niall!" He whispered into my hair

"I love you...so so much!" I said with a quick sigh.

"You know I love you too Nialler" He replied "Now come on, Lets go" he said dragging me out the hotel room, still without doing his hair.

"ZAYN! HAIR!" He darted back into the room grabbing his hair jel.

"How did I forget TWICE?!" He screamed calming down and starting his hair as I sat their laughing at him.

"Hmmm...Idiot" I mumbled, I'm so glad I can call him mine.

I acted like I was too busy to notice that Zayn kept sending me worried looks.

"Niall" He whispered

"Zayn" I replied

"I...You promise, that even if you are here and I'm in london we will be together?" He said sadly

"Zayn, I promise you you have no reason to worry. I love you so so so much, ALL i have done since coming home is think about the fact this isn't my home anymore, my home is with you. My heart is 1oo percent yours, no one else...calm down idiot!!" I said wrapping my arms around hikm as he finished his hair.

"Your right, we are unbreakable" He murmered finally ready and pulling me out of the room.