Chapter 4

"HORAN! AS CAPTAIN YOU ARE MEANT TO LEAD THE DRILLS! GET ON THE PITCH!" Coach shouted. I jogged out in my kit.

"FIVE LAPS, ANYONE NOT RUNNING WILL HAVE EXTRA LAPS!" I always started easy. Me and all the boys started running. I have no idea how I was chosen over Liam and Louis for captain..

"PAYNE! PICK UP THE PACE!" I ordered as he started making flirty eyes with Danielle sat on the side of the pitch.

"TOMLINSON!! DON'T EVEN TRY IT TODAY! I AM NOT IN THE MOOD!" He hadn't done anything, I just wanted him to suffer. He ruined possibly the best moment I have ever experienced. So I continued to scream at him.

"What?" He shouted confused. I shouted at a few of the other boys until we were done with the laps.

"Tomlinson, ten more" I snapped "The rest off you, teams of three" I said annoyed.

"NIALLER!" Lou complained

"TEN LAPS! NOW!" I ordered angrily.

"DUDE!!" He protested

"THAT OR YOU ARE BENCHED FOR THE REST OF THE TERM!" He sighed and started running laps. "Alright, run through drills. Passing, blocking, I need a sit down" I said and jogged to Danielle.

"Why are you torturing him?" She laughed.

"Because...He's a twat" I chuckled lay on the grass with my eyes closed.

"OIIII HORAN!" Louis shouted "I'M NOT ACCEPTING THIS" I just laughed and lay there.

"Irish" It was Harry.

"Cheshire" I replied

"How longs Lou going to be?" He asked, I sat up and opened my eyes. Next him was the drool worthy Zayn Malik.

"As long as I decide his going to be, I'm torturing him" I laughed standing up.

"ALRIGHT GUYS THAT'S IT FOR TODAY!" Everyone, including Louis and Liam started walking in. "PAYNE, TOMLINSON! TEN LAPS!" Both turned to me shocked.

"Liam you spent more time looking at Danielle even when I was next to her, and Louis, you were late" I lied.

"I SHOWED UP WITH YOU!" Louis shouted.

"Laps or Bench" I said.

Both boys sighed and started running. "Why are you torturing him? other than 'him being a twat' which everyone knows already" She asked. I couldn't tell her with Zayn stood next to me.

"He was just being generally...Louis. And annoyed me, this is my revenge" I whispered, I couldn't tell her in front of Zayn. He was unfazed. He dropped next to me, inches away.

I wanted to snuggle into his chest. But I couldn't so I dropped into my previous position, trying to forget I could feel the heat of him next to me.

"Dan, tell me when Liam looks too disgusting for you to even consider fucking without a shower" I know Liam liked sex straight after. "Then they may both go"

"So you are making Louis run until the sex god that is Liam Payne isn't attractive...?" She giggled like a school girl, which she was...but not the point.

"sex god...?" I chuckled. "I would fuck Lou before Liam"

"Yes, but Liam acts like your dad. And You don't have daddy issues, that's not appealing to you. you aren't drawn to the 'who's your daddy' type'" I laughed

"You wont live that down Dan" I said 'Who's your daddy?' oh gosh

"I'm serious, you want someone who you can sit with and watch a movie with, someone who will stay by your side at a party, someone who will try not to hurt you, someone who will be sweet and gentle with you" She said sweetly

"Are you a psychology major?" Zayn asked confused.

"We are still in high school idiot" I laughed and Danielle froze, not wanting to speak to him.

"I want to be a dancer" She whispered awkwardly

Harry slid in-between me and her. "he only looks scary, he is as harmful as ice cream"

Harry said pulling her into a hug. "Do you remember the day we met?" He laughed

"It was the day I met Liam, of course I remember" She giggled. "You were sat with Louis like you were scared that you would be separated."

"Hmm..Rightly so, I did loose him." He whispered

"You and Lou didn't speak in two years and now you are like BOOM best friends" I said

"He's my Boo Bear, Dancer." Harry giggled.

"The first words Liam said to me were 'I've never known someone gay before, now I'm rooming with one" Dan smiled broadly

"Me and Louis were going to bribe the dorm officers to get rid off Niall and let me move into there room." Harry chuckled.

"HEY!" I said insulted. "Were you even going to give me a chance?"

"No actually, you hadn't showed up yet and we couldn't get rid of Liam because he was already settled. But they wouldn't let us.." He laughed. Then you waltzed in when me and Lou were crying and cuddling."

"And my first thought was that only one of you were staying in school and the other had to go home. Then you sat up, and I was trying to be friendly and you said..." Danielle hinted for him to say it.

"FUCK OFF BITCH, WE ARE HAVING A MOMENT" They giggled in unison.

"And I decided to introduce myself to Liam to scared to disturb you again" Danielle laughed.

"Then Liam said he was trying out for the football team, Lou said he would too and I hated football, but didn't think it would change anything. But it did...shame really" Harry's eyes watered. "He was the best friend I ever had."

"Ouch" Zayn joked.

"It's different with you, if I fell asleep on your chest you accuse me of raping you" Everyone laughed now.

"LIAM! YOU CAN REST!" Both boys stopped panting "I SAID LIAM, TOMLINSON GET RUNNING"

"He looks like he's going to pass out" Danielle giggled.

"Awww...Shall I let him off for today?" I asked and everyone agreed.

"TOMLINSON, YOU CAN STOP!" I shouted I could actually hear the sigh of relief as he jogged over, him and Liam collapsing on the floor.

"i think you've tired him out, ruins my plans.." Harry smiled

"Why were they very physical? I think I have just enough energy to get you into bed Styles" He winked.

"You can get me into bed, but I don't like you like that Tommo" Harry shrugged.

Liam crawled over to Danielle and kissed her then resting his head on her lap.

Louis and Harry now close and whispering.

Me and Zayn invisible

"Want to go on a walk?" I asked Zayn.

"With you, No." OUCH! It felt like he had stabbed a knife into my chest

"Ohhhh...kaay, so you've gone from almost kissing me to not want to walk near me" I said stubbornly.

"Who said I was going to kiss you?" He sneered.

"Whatever" i said standing up and jogging off towards the trees.

I just jogged in and out of the trees I never new existed