Chapter Five

Tyler's POV:

When I saw the girl Sabrina called over approach us, my breath caught in my throat. Her caramel brown locks hung down her shoulders in waves, and her bright blue eyes contrasted them greatly. Her entire body was perfectly tanned, and I could see a small amount of muscle on her arms. She took in all of our appearances, and it made me wonder if she had been exposed to wolves of this high of power before. I was only at the school to see who the rogue I had let in was for myself. 

Normally, wolves this high ranking had more important matters to attend to, but at the moment, this was the focal point. 

"So, why do you want to stay in the pack?" A conflicted look appeared in those oh so familiar eyes, as she bit her lip, silently trying to come up with an answer. It just made her more attractive if that was possible.

"I was held hostage by rogues most of my life. I only want to live a regular life." I could see Cody perk up. He's never been the same since three of his siblings were taken. He was the most persistent on finding them, although we never did. We gave up a few years back, figuring that if they'd made it this far, they could continue. He had been looking for any information that could lead him to them, though. 

"What rogues? We have been looking for the ones that hurt our pack-" His voice dwindled off once he saw the death stare I was giving him. We didn't need to share a vulnerability the pack had to a rogue whose intentions were still not known. But I did find it interesting that she had dealt with a similar situation. 

Sabrina scooted over to allow Ally to sit beside her. I compared the girl sitting next to me to the rogue. Honestly, their looks couldn't compare. That was how naturally beautiful Ally was. She was also very confident in the way she held herself in public, ignoring all the comments being made behind her back. It looked like I wasn't the only one to have taken notice of her either.

My girlfriend gave a small tug on my shirt, drawing my attention to her. The caked make up on her face that I once found attractive now looked ugly, as if a clown had smeared their makeup. Her blonde hair was bleached, and looked ratty in comparison to the girl sitting next to her. Over the years, Sabrina had turned herself into a Barbie doll. Not only had her clothes become more revealing, but she also had a spray tan, tons of makeup, and blonde hair out of a box to go with it.

"Why are you staring at the new girl?" She hissed, drawing my attention back to what she was saying. 

I shook my head. "Nothing."

A pout made its way onto her face. "I don't want to see it again." I nodded, but I knew I wouldn't comply to her order. I couldn't help but stare at her perfect figure as she stared off into space. She was naturally beautiful without giving much effort. 

"So, Alpha, what happens if you decide I am not worthy to be in your pack?" A small smirk is sprinkled on Ally's face as she turns to face me, her eyes captivating me. 

"Uhh... Oh," I had been thrown off guard. I wasn't expecting her to ask this, but she had obviously expected this reaction out of me. "Well, I'll have to see about that."

She looked down almost shyly, pushing some hair behind her ear. "So the Big Bad Alpha doesn't have a plan for his rogues? Interesting."

"Trust me, I have a plan. I'm just not sure why I should tell you."

She mumbled something under her breath, making my eyebrows furrow. "What was that?" I asked. Ally shook her head. Hiding beneath her hair, she looked up at me. "Come on Ally, you scared?"

During the entire exchange, my friends had watched silently. Sabrina was glaring hard at Ally, looking as if she wished she disappeared. Suddenly, I didn't think she was so happy about the friend she had thought.