Chapter Forty-Six

Ty's POV (again, I know!):

I came back to the fight scene with blood coating and dripping from my muzzle. I had shifted back after running after the Rogue King. Let's just say he was no longer able to rule.

The battle was still continuing but immediately stopped, an eerie silence settling over the battlefield. All eyes were on what was in my mouth. No one dared to say a word, knowing exactly what the sight meant. 

The bloody head of their King was dangling from my jaws, and I was holding it like my prize. 

As soon as a leader of any werewolf group was taken down, they were under the rule of the killer. I looked out at all of the Rogues, watching as they slowly bowed their heads in submission. I pulled back my lip into a snarl. Just because their terrible leader was gone didn't mean that I liked this group any more than before.

I shifted back and dressed in some of the spare clothes we had brought.

Once the fighting had ceased, the Alpha's that fought beside me approached. Looking at the dead, we noticed that we lost about a hundred men in this fight, in total. The Rogues, on the other hand, lost close to a thousand.

"What do you want to do with the Rogues?" One of the Alphas asked, glancing wearily at the Rogues. "They seemed to stop fighting without the pushing force of their King."

I thought it over, running my tongue over my teeth carefully. "We'll split them up. Each pack will take in some of the Rogues. They will work off the debt of this war, and if they prove themselves, can have a place in the pack."

"And if not?"

"Execute them. We don't want a rebellion as big as this ever forming under our noses again."

They all nodded, seeming pleased with my answers.

"ALPHA!" I looked up to see Damion. "Someone is coming!"

I looked towards the woods. My Beta had been right. At the treeline, a figure walked out, red glowing eyes watching all of us, taking calculated steps. She was back in human form, wearing some clothes she had probably found on the outskirts of the battle. 

"Who...?" Damion cut himself short, his eyes widening in realization at what he saw. 

It was Alicia, my beautiful mate. She had regained consciousness and looked mad as ever. Honestly, I had hoped this would've worn up by now. Her eyes zeroed in on me. My men were about to go out and take her down, but I put a hand up in warning.

"No," I said. "Don't even think about touching her. I am going to take care of this - I want all of you back."

They nodded, reluctantly, and took a few steps back, forming a ring about my mate and me to watch us.

When she got into range, she completely faced me, snarling like a feral animal. Whoever this was, it most definitely wasn't my mate.

"Ally-"

I was cut off by her charging at me, sending an uppercut at my chest. I hadn't expected her to want to really hurt me this badly. I fought back, though, blocking and dodging all of her attempts to take a swipe at me. 

I was faring well, pretty close to overwhelming her when she suddenly faked an uppercut. Instead of going through with the motion, she did a roundhouse kick, hitting me square in the chin. I fell back, mostly in surprise, which she used to her advantage.

She immediately got onto my lap and straddled me. I grabbed her hips, watching her in surprise. Had she finally gotten rid of this demon inside of her, or whatever it was that was making her do this. I found out pretty quickly that the answer was no because she began pummeling my face, snarling and growling all at once.

Knowing how to take her down, I simply rolled, trapping her underneath me. She started flailing, trying eagerly to break loose, but I gripped her forearms, holding them against her sides.

"Ally, I know you're in there. This isn't you - I need you to fight it."

Her struggling stopped momentarily, her eyes flashing with fear, and love, and happiness - a whole jumble of emotions. Before I knew it, though, those expressive eyes went back to red - cold and bloodthirsty.

She lifted up a knee, and using our position to her advantage, took a strong kick at my chest, causing me to fly back. She stood up, coming to take me down. 

I don't quite know what happened, my adrenaline was pumping so hard, and my mind was kind of fuzzy, but my wolf just snapped and took full control. 

Now in control, my wolf advanced at her. He blocked every punch and kick she sent my way. My wolf, Bradley, refused to acknowledge this as our mate. He knew that she was still there, locked away somewhere deep in her own mind, but first, he wanted to take down the one that was thrashing against us as he caught her in a vice-like grip.

We both were done. Nothing had gone right after meeting our mate, much to my disappointment. I needed to kill whoever was in my precious mate, and all of my demons would be lifted.

Losing control, I started pummeling the figure in front of me with punches. I held one of her arms behind her back and forced it at an awkward angle. The red-eyed creature cried out as the arm broke cleanly in half. I did it to the other arm, causing them to fall to the floor, curled up in pain.

"This is what you deserve, for tearing apart my mate!" I yelled, sending a swift kick that would kill.

...

Ally's POV:

Whatever monster had taken control of me finally left my body. I felt like I could breathe once again.

Then the pain hit me. I may have been a werewolf, but I was currently in a ..very weak state. With two arms broken I was in for a world of trouble.

Suddenly, I felt my neck crack.

And then my entire world went black.

My heartbeat began to slow until I could barely make out the faint beats.

...

Hey guys!

Sorry to leave you with such a cliffhanger!

I am hoping to finish the last two chapters and post them sometime today!

I finally found some free time to finish this book! YAY!

I am kind of sad that it is almost over, though. I think that I am going to hold off on doing a sequel to this book. I haven't even finished Wanted by the Witches yet, despite the fact that I finished the first book, Wanted by the Wolves, in May!

Don't forget to

READ. COMMENT. VOTE!

-hexodus :*