Chapter3

(Omarion)
Alexus POV
"Imma see y'all later." I waved off to Kenyon and Yolanda who walked off to the food.

I tried looking for Omarion but I couldn't find him. I went inside the kitchen and saw him on the phone with somebody. I walked over to him and gave him a smile. He hung up and smiled giving me a hug.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. I was looking for you and I couldn't find you outside.".

"I'm here now." He smiled.

"Orlando!" I heard Omarion's deep voice boom.

"Lil bro!" I heard another voice.

I turned around and saw a guy that looked exactly like Omarion but he was a little taller. He saw me and smirked and looked back at Omarion again.

"So this the girl you been talking about?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's Alexus. Alexus this is my older brother, Orlando." He introduced us to each other.

"Nice to meet you." I said sticking my hand out.

"Nice meeting you too." He took my hand and pulled me into a hug instead.

I smiled at how friendly he was. Orlando looked a little scary but once you get know him, he's real friendly, he really is. He pulled off and smiled again before turning to talk to Omarion.

"So, how did shit end?" He asked Omarion.

"Yeah, we defeated them but they caught me and said that I killed the nigga. I needed to go to court and I needed a lawyer to get me out of that shit and, Alexus was the one." Omarion put his arm around my waist.

"So you're the one that also got my brother out? She a beauty." Orlando smiled at me.

I smiled at him. They talked for a little while until he went off to find some girls to smoke or dance with. Omarion pulled me in closer and I smiled smelling his cologne that he had put on.

"You had anything to eat yet?" He asked.

"No, not yet." I shook my head.

"Alright." He nodded his head.

"I wanna ask you something though." I looked into his eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Omar?" I heard a girls voice.

I pulled off and saw a girl standing there with her arms crossed. She walked in the kitchen and pushed me away from Omarion. I furrowed my brows and scoffed.

"Excuse me bitch?" I rolled my neck.

"Why you hugging her for?" She asked Omarion.

He sighed and rubbed his face. I folded my arms. I'm mad because of how the bitch came and pushed me away from him.

"Who's this?" She looked at me.

"Omarion?" I said his name.

"Alexus, before I met you, I was with Sandy. I never told her that it's off. I'm sorry, I never knew this was going to happen." He rubbed his head.

"It's cool. I thought last night we said we just friends." I smiled a little feeling hurt.

I walked out of his kitchen and to his front door. I opened the front door and went to my car. I quickly got inside and started the car and drove out of his driveway. As I was driving, I started thinking about how girls really get played. Imagine if I was a random girl that was his girlfriend. It just takes me back to how I got treated when Xavier was around. I remember when he was with me and another girl for so many years. We both got played. I'd always ask him if we could have a baby but he'd always say that he wasn't ready. Instead, he got the other girl pregnant and I ended up finding out on the night of our engagement party. Xavier was a player but I loved him too much to leave. He's hurt me many times in different ways that I'd never forget. He abused me and he cheated. I guess I'm too fast and fall in love too quick.