Finale Pt.2

Alexus POV
Everybody came over to my house to just chill and talk. I stood up with the blanket wrapped around me and went outside to our back yard. Leaning on the railings, I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I looked back and found Omarion. I smiled and gave him a hug.

"What you thinking about?" He asked.

"My brother.." I exhaled into the warm air.

"I've never seen a picture of this brother that you've got." He licked his lower lip.

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and unlocked my phone. I went on my gallery and found a picture of Arnold and I. I handed him my phone and his eyes widened a little. I looked at him funny then realised what Danger told me before.

"It was both Omarion and Orlando. They killed your brother, I was there. I witnessed everything..".

I closed my eyes and tried not to cry. A tear slipped out of my eye but he wiped it. He handed me back the phone.

"He told you, didn't he?" He pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah.." I nodded my head.

"It was only because his ex-boss killed my father." He looked at me.

"Just the thought of you killing my brother is so weird. The guy that I loved the most.." I sniffed.

"And I'm sorry about that, I really really really am. If only I knew before, I would've said something." He apologised.

"It's okay. Imagine if Arnold killed Orlando." I rubbed his arm.

"Yeah, you're right.." He looked away.

"He's gone now..It doesn't matter.." I shrugged.

"I'm glad all of this shit was over.." I looked up at him.

"Yeah, me too baby girl." He smiled.

"Now, we can just focus on everything else.".

2 YEARS LATER
"Come on baby!" I grinned at Rochelle.

"Ma ma.." She called out as she got excited and squealed but then got quiet again.

" She called out as she got excited and squealed but then got quiet again

I picked her up and tickled her. This girl was wild! She's always screaming, always shouting and running about everywhere! I love my little princess though. We went upstairs into her room and I changed her clothes and redone her hair into 2 pigtails.

"Romain..?" I called his name.

"Ya..!" He looked at me.

!" He looked at me