Chapter5

(Orlando)
Alexus POV
So far, it's been really good. We've bought many things and I can see that he's been getting a little tired. Looking at him, I forgot that he needed to get his hair done also and I know just who's the guy for that.

"You got anywhere to go after?" I asked him.

"What d'you mean?" He looked at me furrowing his brows.

"You got anybody else to live with?" I rephrased the questioned.

"No." He shook his head.

"Well, how about you come and live with me?" I side eyed him whilst smiling.

"You trippin'." He stopped walking.

"No, I'm actually serious about this. How about you move in? You can decorate your room and everything." I told him.

"Awh shit.." He said with his hands over his hand.

"Thank you so much Alexus." He gave me a hug.

"No problem." I smiled.

I really wanted to look after Ty. He's just like Arnold and I growing up. I see our friendship going really far and I'm gonna treat him like my little brother. I see potential in him and that he could go to school and finish. Walking towards the True Religion store the security guard stood up. Before I stepped foot inside, he stopped us from continuing.

"Excuse me?" I cut my eyes at him.

"He's not allowed in here." He simply said.

"Why not?" I folded my arms.

"I'm here coming to shop and give y'all money." I rolled my neck.

"Lex, let's go." Ty took my arm.

"No! I wanna shop here and he's making it difficult." I shrugged my shoulders raising my voice.

"Let's go inside and shop." I pulled Ty's arm.

We went inside the store and began to shop. Looking at some jeans, I noticed the security guard staring at Ty. I was getting pissed off so I sped it up and paid what I bought. Walking towards the exit, I avoid eye contact as I was throwing a few dollars at the security guard as I walked out. I slid the shades back on and walked out swaying my hips from left to right with Ty walking behind me.

"Why did he say you wasn't allowed in?" I asked Ty.

"I stole from there a couple of weeks before." He mumbled.

I sighed and shook my head. We walked out of the mall and went back to my BMW. Opening the boot of the car, I placed all the bags in there and I walked to the front seat. I got inside the car and started it driving to the barbershop.
-
-
"Thank you so much Fat Joe!" I gave an old friend of Arnold's a hug.

"No problem girl. How ya been?" He asked.

"I've been good thanks, I've been coping well too." I nodded my head.

"Alright, if you need anything, you know I'm here." He smiled.

I returned the smile and left the barbershop with Ty. Looking at him, he looked so cute. I can just tell that when I enrol him in school, all the girls are gonna be all over him.

Omarion POV
"Who the fuck you work for?!" I asked pointing my gun at this guy who looked like he wanted to shit in his pants.

"I-I was hired by this guy called Xavier." He began to shake.

"Why did he tell you to come and try to break into my house?!" I raised my voice.

"H-he wanted t-to find some girl he's looking for." He whimpered.