Chapter8

5 MONTHS LATER
Alexus POV
"No! Your fucking dead to me! Don't talk to me, don't call me, don't text me and don't even think about coming to see me anymore!" I screamed.

"Woah! What's going on? Nigga what did you do to my sister?!" Ty came down the steps.

"Alexus.." Eman called my name.

"No!" I wiped my tears.

I watched him as he walked out of my house. I turned around and saw Ty who was confused. I broke down again and he wrapped his arm around me. I cried and made his a part of his shirt wet. I found out that Eman cheated on me with this girl. I've let him move in to my house just 2 months ago and everything was going well. Ever since he's been helping Omarion and Orlando out, he's changed. He's been coming home late and acting differently.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I wiped my tears and pulled out of the hug.

I walked over to the kitchen and continued cleaning. I just wanted somebody to hold on to. Somebody who could tell me that it's all alright. I really do love Eman, maybe he doesn't love me. I wish Arnold would be here and deal with it.

Omarion POV
The sound of the doorbell filled my ears. I put out the blunt that I was smoking and stood up to go and open the door. I opened the door and found Alexus crying on my door step. She wrapped her arms around me and just cried.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"EmancheatedonmeandnowIfeelworthless." She cried.

"I didn't understand what you said." I laughed a little.

"I said, Eman cheated on me and now I feel worthless." She wiped her tears.

"Come on in." I stepped aside.

She walked inside the house and walked to the backyard and sat on that swing chair or whatever it's called. I sat beside her and she snuggled beside me putting her feet up.

"He's stupid." She mumbled.

"Yeah. You deserve better." I played with her head.

"Wanna know why I came to you?" She looked up at me.

I nodded my head and waited for her response.

"It's because your like my best male friend. I can't tell you everything and I know you won't say nothing to anyone else. I can't trust you with things and you always keep me safe no matter what." She played with her fingers.

"I'm glad that I'm your male best friend. I feel like I can tell you all the shit too. Something's been on my mind ever since I've met you." I spoke.

"What?" She sat up.

"Alright..You know how you've told me everything about Xavier? About how he used to abuse you and shit?" I looked at her.

"Yeah." She nodded her head.

"The same thing used to happen to me. I got abused by my father and my mom would just sit there doing shit. I got abused mentally, physically but not sexually. At least Orlando stopped him before he tried to. I just felt like telling you but I thought maybe I'd get judge or something." I shrugged.