Chapter16

2 MONTHS LATER
Omarion POV
It's been 2 months and we've just been going around and burning their traps and they're killing our workers too. This whole shit is just crazy. I got 2 babies on the way and, I've got war. After this, I need to find a way to keep my family safe before some shit stirs up again.

"Omarion, we need to go." Alexus fussed.

"Alexus, I fucking heard you the first time! I ain't deaf." I raised my voice.

She stared at me and then started to cry. I sighed and ran my hand down my face. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. I didn't mean to raise my voice like that, a nigga's just been scared because they took Kenyon's son the other day by these people. This shit is getting outta hand, they even getting kids involved with this stupid shit.

"I'm sorry." I apologised.

She's been getting real emotional these days. I'm guessing because if her pregnancy and that she's missing Nala and Yolanda. I'm gonna try and do anything and everything. Her due date was yesterday but nothing has happened. Hopefully, my kids are out today, or tomorrow. I can't wait to meet them.

"I'll be downstairs.." She mumbled and got out of my grip.

"Alexus.." I called for her name but she continued walking away.

We haven't heard from any of them and I hope they're all okay. As soon as this appointment is over, I'm going to kill every single mutherfucker!

Orlando POV
"Kenyon bruh, get the fuck up!" I yelled.

"One minute bro." He slurred.

I covered my face and shook my head. This nigga is messed up now. They took his son away and Yolanda ain't here. Now, he's absolutely fucked up. He's always drinking, he's always out late and shit like that. I ain't supposed to be babying him like this. I've already got a baby of my own to take care of. He's a grown ass man but doesn't even act like it. I helped him up and he started to laugh. I shook my head and called for his sitter to come up to his room.

"Look, I've got business to handle, I'll be back." I told her.

"Okay sir." She nodded her head.

I left the house with Jeremiah and I drove to Omarion's house. They'd come back from their appointment at the hospital and I needed Alexus to look after Jeremiah whilst we go and get our family.

"Hello baby boy." Alexus took Miah out of my arms once we got there.

"You good?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My back is aching though." She complained as we walked over to the living room.

Everybody was there and was ready. Omarion's crew were going for the traps again. Ty and I were following Jade and was gonna give O and Rusty the signal to meet us up. Kenyon was supposed to head down to the poultice station with Kenzie but Rusty is doing that instead.

"A'ight, let's roll." I said.

I kissed Jeremiah on the cheek and Alexus' stomach and cheek also. I took a quick glance at my son and gave a small smile. I don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive and walk like a free nigga but as long as I'm safe, I'll be good.

Jade POV
I got out of my black Escalade and walked to the front of the trap house that Danger was at. I typed in the password and opened the door. Walking inside, people were listening to music and were with their thots. I walked around and made it to his office but he wasn't there.

"Looking for somebody..?" I heard his voice.

I jumped a little and turned to look at him. He had removed his mask and I finally got to see his face once again. Danger was a good looking man, I'm not even going to lie. He's just dangerous, that's all.