Chapter18

Alexus POV
I closed up my beauty salon and hopped into my car. I was busy fixing the shelves and putting hair products in stock. I got inside my car and felt my phone vibrated. I opened my purse and pulled out my phone. I went on to the message and there were 5 pictures. I tapped on it to enlarge it. I saw Omarion and Leila together in a car, kissing and the 2 of them beating! I squinted my eyes and scoffed in disbelief. I can't believe this shit!! I threw my phone in the backseat. Once I reached to their trap house. I stormed into Omarion's office, he was on the phone to somebody talking about shit.

"Yeah..so I told her not worry cuh' we got this in the bag. You know what I mea-The fuck?!" He furrowed his brows once I threw his phone.

"Listen, I ain't got time right now. I ain't got fucking time right now!" I clapped my hands together.

"Whatchu' talking about?" He stood up.

"This! And this! And this! Oh, definitely this one too! So you fucking the slut?!! You could've at least told me yourself! Michaëla had to send me that messed up shit! At least I can trust her more than I can trust you! I knew we were better off as being friends Omar." I rolled my neck.

"Don't say that bruh.." He shook his head in disappointment.

"No! I'm gonna fucking say that!" I breathed heavily.

I took the picture that hung on his wall behind him. It was a picture of me and him when we were in Jamaica. I threw that on the floor and the glass shattered to the ground. I took his lamp shade that sat on his desk and threw it at him but he dodge.

"FUCK YOU OMARION!! WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE YOUR BROTHER?! I KNEW YOU WERE A MAN-HOE!!" I screamed and cried.

"Oh, of course what can I say? Thugs always have their sides and are always fucking the brains outta girls.." I said after I calmed down.

"The fuck you mean?!" He got angry.

I wiped my tears and went over to the vase that sat on a small stand. I looked at it and smelt the flowers. They smelt really fresh.

"Who got you these? I never gave them to you? I don't recall buying flowers." I gave him a look.

"Leila got them for me.." He mumbled.

"Oh! I should've know! I should fucking known!" I laughed to myself.

Picking up the vase, he came over to me and tried to stop me.

"No! Don't break the vase! That shit is special! Orlando got it for me and you know he never gets me shit..!" He smacked his teeth.

"Oops..!" I slipped it out of my hands.

I walked out of his office swaying his hips side to side. He kept on calling for my name which brought attention to the others. Some whistled, some laughed and others didn't say nothing. Omarion grabbed my arm but I slapped his face. He stood there rubbing where it hurt. I turned back round and walked out of the trap. I can't believe that this is happening right now! We're both trying to find our kids but he's been cheating on me?! I got into the car and called up Michaëla saying that I needed to meet up with her. I'm gonna try and do anything and everything to get my family out of wherever they are but before I go and talk to Michaëla, I headed to my old work place. I need some clues, some dirty information.

"Carter! What're you doing here?" My boss looked shocked.

"Look, we need to talk." I walked behind him to his office.

"You need your job back? We've got your place." He pointed to my old office.

"No, I'm fine. I've started a business. Well, after all this bullshit is over, I'll open it fully. Tell Mariam to come and get her hair or nails done sometime." I smiled as I sat down.