Chapter13

Eman POV
"Mama, slow down." I said through the phone.

"SLOANE IS DEAD! MY BABY GIRL IS GONE!" She screamed into the phone.

I hung up and threw my phone on the passengers seat. My nostrils flared up as I sped up. I can't believe they actually killed my sister. Now, I ain't fucking about. 

Alexus POV
"Things have been hard. We've got war now and we're slacking. I don't know what to do at all. I remember when we had a turf war back in the day. I killed every single nigga in that building and, I set that shit on fire. But I'm pregnant and I can't help at all. We haven't got a plan and we don't know how this shit is going to work." I sniffed.

"I've gotta go now Arnold but that's basically it. They want me dead, Omarion dead and Orlando dead. Just because they wanna take over the streets. I just hope that my kids are safe when they enter this cold world." I wiped my tears.

"I love you Arnold." I placed the flowers down on the grave.

I looked up to the sky and smiled before walking away. I wobbled towards my car and eventually made it. As I was driving, I felt a small kick. I smiled to myself and continued driving. I stopped off at the mall and bought a new iPhone 7 Red for Nala. It was her birthday today and she didn't want anything big. She had an idea of having a party but because Toby's gone, she said it wouldn't feel right without him. Once I got back home, Omarion was on the phone to Kenyon I'm guessing. I kissed his cheek and went straight to the kitchen and sitting on the stool hoping that I wouldn't break it.

"When's Nala coming over?" I asked Ty once he walked into the kitchen.

"I don't know but I've been thinking about something that I've been meaning to tell you." He took a sip of orange juice.

"What?" I questioned.

"There's this art school, well college that I wanted to go to. It's for 2 years." He pulled out a piece of paper out from his pocket.

"Two years?! And it's all the way in Louisiana!" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"California and Louisiana isn't that far.." He mumbled.

"I just don't want to lose you." I sighed calming down.

"I'll be over for Christmas and every single holiday. You looked after me and raised me like I'm your own brother. Of course I'm gonna come back. It's only for 2 years." He shrugged.

"Okay, what about Nala?" I folded my arms.

"She's going to college to do medicine. She found her course at Louisiana too." He sat beside me.

"The college isn't just for art. It's art and science." He added.

"Is there a campus there?" I crossed my legs but struggled.

"Yeah. I found a nice house for the both of us to live in. Everything is gonna be fine." He held my hand.

"Okay, I guess.".

"You promise to visit me every time and to call me everyday?" I smiled a little.

"Pinky promise." Our pinkies connected.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. The door bell rang and he pulled off.

"That's probably Nala." I said.

"Why she coming here? I'm supposed to go over to hers." He furrowed his brows.

"I'm doing her hair and makeup. Now go and get the door.".
-
-
"Alright beautiful, pose for the camera!" I said to Nala.