Chapter10

5 MONTHS LATER
Alexus POV
"It's so fucking hot!" I complained.

"And my feet hurt." Yolanda stopped walking.

Yolanda was 7 months pregnant and was going to have her baby in 2 months. It's such a blessing. Yo's had no problems so far and I'm glad it's stuck that way. She is having a baby boy and Kenyon can finally have his mini. Me on the other hand, I've put on so much weight and I am literally so confused. Everything is going well, we haven't heard from Xavier and his crew which is good. He's probably plotting or something. Omarion and I are now official. I guess everyone already knew.

We walked into GAP and I saw the most adorable things ever. Baby clothes are really cute and small. I picked up a pink floral dress with a matching bow. The dress was like a pinafore

"This is really cute." I showed her.

"It is but I'm having a boy, remember?" She rubbed her stomach.

"Yeah." I put it down.

After shopping in GAP, we finally reached home. I moved in with Omarion in his crib and I sold my other house. Ty does live with us too seeing as I look after him. Orlando and his girl Keisha broke up on Valentine's Day because he was apparently pregnant and she's now 9 months with his baby. Rusty and that girl Jade are also dating. She's really cool once you get to know her too.

"Baby!" I called out.

"In the here." He called.

I walked into the gym room and found him working out. I paused the music and walked over to him.

"Where's my little brother?" I asked.

"He's out with Nala. They should be back soon." He shrugged.

"What d'you mean he's with Nala? Nala ain't in town." I furrowed my brows.

"I don't know where he is then." He continued working out.

"If my brother's in trouble, it's your fault!" I pinned him against the wall.

He easily got out of my grip and chuckled. He grabbed his bottle of water and his towel then went out of the room.

Ty POV
"Who's that in our spot?" Toby furrowed his brows.

"I don't know, we're gonna find out though." I cleared my throat.

We went to our usual spot and these 3 niggas were selling dope. We approached them and they mugged as and smacked their teeth.

"Nigga hop off of my corner." I simply said.

"Nigga fuck you mean?" One stepped up.

"You know this our spot, so hop off." Toby spoke.

One punched Toby in the face and the other punched me. I fell to the ground but I got jumped on. 2 of them fighting me and the other one fighting Toby. Once Toby beat the short nigga up, he came to help me. They all scattered and I laid there feeling pain. I got up and spat out blood. I picked up a piece of paper that fell out of one of their pockets.

"Look at this address." I spoke weakly.

"Shit! They work for Xavier? We gotta tell Omar." He started to walk.

"No." I stopped him by the shirt.

"We don't need help. We can handle this shit on our own." I state.

"Bruh, you sure?" His eyes got a little big.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I swallowed a huge gulp.
-
-
"You are not going anywhere!" Alexus raised her voice.