Chapter14

Zara POV
I applied makeup to my left cheek before putting the foundation away. I grabbed money off of my draw and walked out of the house. I was going to meet up with Ty and I know he's going to talk about us. To be honest, I'm nit over him. Once I arrived at the park, I found him sitting on the bench. I sat beside him and folded my arms and crossed my legs. He cleared throat and sat up.

"Look, I told you to meet me down here because we need to talk." He started off.

"Yeah, I think I got that.." I rolled my eyes.

"Right, er, I'm gonna be honest about everything too. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for cheating on you and breaking your heart. I moved on from the past and not to be mean, your a part of it. Whenever I look at you, it reminds me of the time that we stole from a lot of stores. I don't want shit like that to happen again. Anyways, I moved on living a better life and..I sorta forgot about you." He explained.

"Sorta.?! Ty you don't even return my text messages. You know I can't call because if my mama finds out, Imma get an ass whooping." I tried not to let my shades slip from my face.

"So you can't at least call me when your on your way home from school? You know my number." He smacked his teeth.

"So you can't at least visit me at least once a month? You know my home." I rolled my neck.

He got silent and looked away before looking back at me.

"Look, I didn't come here to fight and shit. I came here to apologise and to tell you how I really feel.".

"I'm in love..with Nala more than I am..with you. I just feel like we've lost that connection that we used to have." He shook his head.

"We could always reconnect." I squinted my eyes.

"Nah, we can't. I just don't feel like I used to. I'm more connected with Nala instead. I'm not trying to make it sound bad but you just gotta understand that people move on. I truly am sorry that I broke your heart." He said.

"It's cool." I tried to not frown.

"Come here." He stood up.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. I held on to him a little longer.

"I'm not letting go just yet." I sniffed.

Alexus POV
"I swear, boys are absolute trash." Nala rolled her eyes and sipped on her milkshake.

"If I find out that Omarion is cheating on me, I might have to cut a bitch." I pursed my lips.

Nala laughed and shook her head. She threw her milkshake away and grabbed her shopping bags. I stood up from chair and walked beside her.

"I just wanted to say, even though Ty and I aren't together no more, thank you for looking after me. I loved the gift you got me and your always buying me stuff. My mom never gives me this much attention." She looked down.

"It's cool, your like my little sister." I shrugged.

She gave me a smile. We walked into Babies R Us and the cool air hit our skin. We went over to the strollers section and I spotted one for twins.

"This one is real cute. You can remove the seat so it turns into a car seat. Plus, it's pink and blue." Nala pointed out.

"Yeah, oh my gosh..I love it." I grinned.

"How much?" I checked the label.

"Woah..$300!" My eyes widened.

"I mean, it's worth it." She shrugged.

"I guess.." I shrugged.

"I still have to buy other furniture! The struggle of having twins.." I face palmed myself.