Chapter7

Omarion POV
"How'd it go?" I asked Alexus as she walked into the door.

She sat down and took a deep breath before looking over at me. She played with her fingers nervously before words even came out.

"I went great. I loved every single moment of it. Like how we just reminisced and went to all the places that we used to go. He made me happy." She mumbled the last part.

"What d'you mean?" I furrowed my brows.

"I mean, Xavier really made me smile. I felt comfortable." She shrugged.

"Well, did he say anything?" I looked away.

"He only apologised and said what he said last time." She removed a nail file from her purse.

"Hm.." I pulled on my hair.

"What?" She looked at me.

"Nah, it's nothing. Don't worry." I shook my head.

"Well, Ty's participating in an art contest. This guy can draw." She raised a brow whilst filing her nails.

"Oh yeah, lemme see a few." I licked my lower lip.

She went into her purse and pulled out her iPhone 6s. She unlocked the phone and went on to her gallery. She handed me her phone and I saw some drawings that Ty drew. I was impressed, the lil nigga can actually draw. I scrolled some more and I stopped at a picture of Alexus in a crop top and some booty shorts. I sniggered and she quickly took her phone feeling a little embarrassed.

"I've gotta go home and shop for the house." She stood up.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow?" I looked at her.

"Yeah, I'll be over after work." She nodded her head.

Ty POV
I walked down the school hallway with my friend that I had met when I first started in this school. His names Toby and we have so much in common. We both sell drugs and he's new to the Organisation. He a corner boy, just like me. Anyways, we were walking to class and just talking about this party that we were invited to.

"You gotta come dawg!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, I can't. See Omar's coming back and I wanna hang around. Besides, I don't know if Lex is gonna let me." I shrugged.

"I'll ask her for you, you've gotta come. This is gonna be a highlight!" He spoke.

We entered the classroom and went to the back where our usual seats were. A girl walked in and I wasn't quite sure who she was. I'm guessing she was an newbie. She went over to the teacher and smiled showing her paper. Mrs Frakes cleared her throat and everyone stopped talking.

"Okay class, this is Nala Peters and she's new to the school. If you'd like to sit at the back next to that young man there." Mrs Frakes said.

I ain't gonna lie she looked real good. She was caramel skinned with long natural hair which wasn't curly. I swear, most girls in here either have curly hair or weave. She looked a little nervous but gave me a smile as she got near. She sat next to me and took out her pens and pencils.

"Okay class, take out your textbooks and write out the date, title which is 'continuation from yesterday' and begin the questions from page 89-90." Mrs Frakes said.

"Mrs Frakes, what question should we end on?" Another student at the front asked.

"Stop at question 7 please. You may work in pairs and pairs only." She looked towards the back.

Everyone took out their equipment and started on the work. I looked over at Nala who looked like she needed some help.

"You got a pencil?" I asked.