Chapter19

Alexus POV
I grabbed a black duffle bag and filled it up with guns. I then grabbed another on filling it up with fake money. I pushed that over to where Orlando was standing.

"This is what gonna help you get in. You place it down on the ground and knock the door. Get Ty to do it. Once they open the door, they'll walk out to pick it up. Slide behind them and pistol whip them from behind. Make sure you stab they asses, if you shoot them, you'll make others hear what's going on." I looked at Orlando's crew.

I gave Bone the duffle full of guns so he can put in the truck. I then dismissed them and they walked out. Omarion stayed behind and he was just watched me as I threw all the unnecessary papers away. I pulled out a gun from my purse and tucked it into my waist band. I walked out of the room and he followed behind me. Omarion told me that I could keep his house, just because he knew that we're gonna get back together. He can keep wishing that because it ain't gonna happen. Getting inside the car, it was quiet. Nobody spoke, the music played in the background.

"We've arrived already and we're about to kill the guards and shit." Ty said through the phone.

"Okay, I'll call you later.".

After hanging up, I noticed Omarion was looking out of the window with his palm on his face. I furrowed my brows a little and looked away.

"You scared?".

"Who? Me? Scared? You got the wrong person." He shook his head.

"Then what's up?" I turned to face him.

"I just..I'm sorry for everything. From me cheating on you and me putting you in this drama. Now our babies are gone and shit. This is all my fault for involving you.." He said.

"How many times do I gotta tell you, I accept your apology. What you gotta understand is that we're not gonna get back together just like that. It takes time. I also got feelings too and you broke them, it needs to heal." I looked at him deeply in his eyes.

"Yeah.." He looked outside the window.

"We're here." The driver looked back.

"Okay, you be careful." I took his hand.

"I don't wanna hear that my baby daddy is gone." I pulled him into a side hug.

I pecked his cheek and got out of the car. Making my way to the boot, I pulled out multiple of guns and passed them out.

"It's time.." Omarion looked at us all.

Ty POV
"Yeah, yeah..Shonda, you gotta realise that I'm at work..I know the damn kid is mine!..Whatever you wasting my time.." The guard picked up the parcel that was in front of the door.

Orlando and I slide behind him. I pistol whipped him from behind and his body fell forwards. Orlando stabbed his head multiple times before we were running inside taking cover. One of the crew members checked all rooms but nobody were inside so, we went up to the first floor. We took cover and he checked the first room, he signalled us to come. We ran inside the room and began shooting every single damn person we saw in here. All the strippers tried escaping but I shot them all on their heads causing them to jerk forwards.

"It's all clear, what now?" I asked Orlando.

"We clear the rest of floor 1 so Rusty can do floor 2 and 3." He looked at us all.

I nodded my head. Bearing in mind, I was the youngest here and if I die, I just hope that Lex can take care of Nala for me. I love that girl too much, I don't want anything happening to here.

Kenyon POV
I am back out of rehab and I'm ready to kill a few niggas. I heard that Danger has the babies at this 'police station' where all the officers are basically crooks. My crew and I casually walked in as if we waned to file a report. The receptionist smiled at all of us but then frowned a few seconds later.