Chapter11

Alexus POV
Now that Xavier is finally gone, there hasn't been any trouble for 2 months. Orlando told me everything and we don't know if that nigga Danger is plotting anything. We just gotta be ready. He's back in the states and we heard that he's opening a new business somewhere and they plan on bombing. Right now, Omarion and I were in Jamaica. I suggested that I have a baby moon so that I could relax and enjoy my time. It really is working.

"Come on, lets go." Omarion slapped my butt.

"Stop." I flicked him off and mugged him.

I wobbled to the truck and we hopped inside. Omarion drove out of our holiday house and drove down to the beach. We were gonna go and hang out there because today was really hot and he suggested that we could lie down on the beach. I rubbed my stomach and looked out of the window thinking about the babies. I haven't been able to think of any names yet but they'll get to me sooner or later. Arriving at the beach, we got everything sorted and music blasted from the Bluetooth speakers that I had brought along. Omarion was kicking the water and rapping along to the music.

"O." I called his name out.

He looked at me and then looked away at the sky with his hands behind him.

"Come let's get on the jet ski babe." He took my hand.

"Erm, I don't think so. These babies are already heavy enough. I don't know where you find the strength to carry me." I shook my head.

"Come on. So what we gonna do?" He sat beside me on the sand.

"Well, we can't do you know what because we've already created these babies." I pursed my lips.

"We can still do it. I'll do it right here if you like." He shrugged.

"You seriously don't care, do you?" I looked at him trying not to laugh.

"As long as I'm getting some, I'm fine." He drew on the sand with his index finger.

"So you telling me that you'll do it on the subway? On the mountains? In a graveyard?" I tried folding my arms.

"As long as I'm getting it." He smiled and laughed.

"You plain old nasty dude.." I brushed him off laughing.

"Can you imagine our mini's just running along the beach in a couple years time?" I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah and you'll be having another baby in that stomach." He nodded his head.

"Shut the fuck up!" I smacked my teeth.

"No but seriously, I'm serious though. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." He took my hand.

"And I feel that way too." I smiled kissing the corner of his lip.

Ty POV
"Yes Alexus..Yeah, I know. Nala's fine, we both revising.." I said.