Chapter17

Alexus POV
"It hurts..!" I whined and cried.

"It's okay..I'm here." I heard Arnold's voice.

I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me. He held on tight to my arm and kissed my forehead.

"A-Arnold..?" I said quietly.

My tears dropped from my eyes and I went to touch him but my hand went past his figure. I scoffed and squinted my eyes. I closed my eyes once and opened them. Orlando was standing there.

"I think she's hallucinating.." Orlando rushed to find a doctor.

"Okay ma'am, you ready?" A nurse smiled at me.

I felt worried. I didn't know what I was doing and I couldn't find Omarion. I felt my hand being taken. I looked at who was holding my hand and saw Omarion. He kissed my lip and caressed my cheek.

"I'm here.." He said.

Omarion POV
The babies' cries filled the whole of the hospital floor. My babies were finally here. Romain and Rochelle Kent. They looked alike too, it was crazy. They were so small to hold and I felt this type of way. I picked up Rochelle from Orlando's arms and kissed her forehead, rocking her gently as I walked over to my seat.

"They're beautiful.." Jade smiled.

"Dang, my niece and nephew are finally here.." Ty commented also.

"Bro, he looks just like you but Rochelle looks like Lex." Orlando chuckled.

"When is she getting released?" Rusty questioned.

"In like 2 days." I looked down at my daughter as she slept.

"You gotta keep them safe." Orlando warned me.

"Oh yeah, where's Jeremiah?" I furrowed my brows.

"With a baby sitter." He checked his phone.

I looked at the girl who texted me from Alexus' phone. She looked familiar but I can't remember her from anywhere. I thought hard then remembered. I looked at her and she quickly looked away and walked out of the room. Jade placed Romain back and I placed Rochelle back. After a few moments, they finally left and Alexus woke up. She wiped her tears and sighed throwing her head back. I held on to her hand and kissed it softly.

"You're a strong woman, you know that right?" I whispered.

Alexus picked up Rochelle but she began to cry. I took Rochelle from her and she kept quiet. I'm guessing she's a daddy's girl. She nodded her head and smiled at me. We both looked at our kids and I kissed her cheek. Our little family was complete, for now..

Ty POV
"No, I don't know where he is. I haven't seen him in quite a while. How about you boys come on in?" Eman's mother motioned for us to come in.

I looked at Orlando and Rusty. We walked into the house and took a seat in the living room. I looked around and saw pictures of Sloane and Eman of when they were younger. I looked down and shook my head a little. The front door opened and in walked in Eman. We all had smirks on our faces. He quickly pulled out his gun but his mom came in.

"Emmanuel! What in the name of Jesus are you doing boy?!" She snapped.

"I er..I thought they broke in." He lied.

"They say they're old friends of yours." She smiled at us.

I returned the smile but the returned the smirk once face Eman again. He gulped and shook his head at us. His mama left the room again and Orlando stood up.