Chapter:3

A clatter woke me up. I screamed falling out of bed. Matthew was the first to my room. I rubbed the back of my head and checked my hand for blood before looking up at him.

"What was that?" I asked him. "I have no clue what that was." He said. I got up and closed my door in his face having to get dressed. School was canceled for today because of the ceremony tonight.

First thing I wanted to do was go for a run. I went down to the first floor before exiting and going to the side. I stripped out of my clothes and shifted. Then picked them up in my mouth before running for the falls.

A few seconds later I heard paw beats behind me. My brother came up from behind. I ran faster. Once there I shifted and dressed quickly. My brother joining me.

Soon the other five were there. Some with their mates. "Oh. Matthew you can ask him yourself." I said before dad mind linked me that Boone was looking for me. "I'll right back." I said before going behind a tree and stripping out of my clothes and shifting. 'Make sure they stay there Matt.' I told my brother.

"They'll be there." He said before I let my wolf take off for the house. As I neared my dad pointed me out to my mate. I went right up to him, nudging him. He bent down. My wolf licked his face then jumped back into a playful stance.

He chuckled before agreeing to. "Make sure you take your clothes with you." My dad told him. "Could you please take my boots up to the where we're staying?" He asked my dad. "Sure." Dad said.

My wolf sat on her haunches while he went behind a bush to change out of his clothes. He then shifted and came over with his clothes in his mouth. My wolf then took off to the falls, him behind me. When we got there he set his clothes down.

My wolf pounced on him wanting him to play finally

My wolf pounced on him wanting him to play finally. Once we both were tired I went over to the tree with my clothes and shifted. I got dressed quickly and stepped out from behind it. Boone then came out from behind a tree.

I let my eyes wonder down his bare chest and abdomen as he was putting his shirt on. He was well fit for his position. He looked up catching my gaze. His smirk said a lot. I went right up to him and put my arms around him.

"Did you like what you saw?" He asked quietly. "I don't know it was mostly a glimpse." I answered. He leaned down to kiss me. "Don't you dare kiss her in front of me." Matthew warned.

Boone looked up at him. I moved his head back to me. "You can ignore what he says. If you want to kiss me then you can." I said to him. "Then may I kiss my beauty?" He asked in his southern drawl.

"You don't have to ask." I said before kissing him. I nibbled at his bottom lip. He then deepened the kiss by taking control and plunging his tongue into my mouth. My hands found his hair and started playing with it.

Matthew growled from behind me. Boone growled lightly as he pulled me closer. He didn't want to let me go. I finally needed air and broke from it. We both were gasping for air.

"Your so beautiful." He said before kissing my forehead. We then walked over to the group. My brother glaring at my mate. Garret, Harris, Aaron, TJ, and Zane all watched as he did. My brother's head shot up when he sensed his mate nearby.

I found a seat and sat down. Boone sat down behind me. He put his arms around me at my waist before kissing on my neck. It started to feel like he was trying to leave a hickey. "Boone." He stopped and rested his head on my shoulder. When standing he's about half a foot taller than me. Half of it in his torso and the other half in his legs.

At noon we had to disperse to get ready for tonight. One of the pack girls had gone out and bought me a dress yesterday that didn't fit me. I then asked my mom if I could dig in her closet for something.

She let me alter her prom dress that was the color of the pack. Royal blue 4. I found the heels she wore with it and had tried it on. Perfect fit. After the dress came back from altercations I had tried it on. Another perfect fit.

I hung the dress up and set the heels by my makeup desk that I rarely used. Then got a quick shower. Once I was out I put my robe on and went out into my room. I got a pair of underwear on before there was a knock at my door.

It was Delia. One of the omegas that knew a lot about hair and makeup. Mom always had her doing my hair and makeup for any special occasion. She had me sit down on the stool while she dried and styled my unruly hair.

After two hours of the curlers in I got bored. I asked dad if he could let my mate come in so we could get to know each other better. He had agreed because Matthew was with our aunt and uncle in the other guest apartment on the other side of the beta's.

He came in and sat on the bed. My dress hidden from his view. "Bored?" He asked. "Yeah. I've been sitting here for two hours straight." I told him. "And you've got another three before those curlers come out." Delia told me.

"Life of an alpha." I said sarcastically. He chuckled. "Oh would you like to be in my place?" I asked him. "I'm good. What's the real reason you wanted to see me?" He asked. "So I could get to know you better than I do now." I answered.

"Then do you want to play questionnaire?" He asked. I nodded. The three hours flew by. "Leah. I need you in the dress before I take the curlers out." She said. "And for you mister out while the lady changes. I'll be back with your new lip stainer."

Boone willingly got up from his bed seat and stepped out into the hall. I grabbed my dress and put it on the best I could. I got it zipped halfway up before I couldn't get it anymore. I opened the door poking my head out.

"Could you please finish zipping my dress up for me?" I asked him. "Yeah." He said before I opened my door more and holding my dress into place. He finished zipping it up and kissed my cheek. "I'll be right back. I've got to go get dressed sweetheart." He said before kissing me once having to leave.

"I'll be back to escort my lady

"I'll be back to escort my lady." He added. Delia was soon back and doing my hair and makeup. She first applied mascara, eyeshadow, and eyeliner. Then did my foundation, and blush. Finally getting to the lipsence lip stainer.

She turned me around to face her. She carefully applied it then my signature gloss. I felt grown up. Once my hair was done she let me look in the mirror. I slipped into the heels and exited my room. Boone and my dad were talking in the living room.