Chapter:13

I woke up in the middle of the night in a dead sweat. My body full of fire. I moved right onto Boone's chest wanting him to take it away. He woke up as I tried to get comfortable. He started kissing on me. "Please take it away." I said trying to get as close to his body as I could.

He rolled me onto my back and went in. My legs wrapped around him wanting him as close as he could go. I could feel him getting closer to his climax. I ground against him he tried to pull out I didn't want him to.

"You've got to let me pull out." He said. He tried to pull himself out by hand realizing he was too deep. He then gave up pushing farther. I felt his release along with mine. He looked like he disappointed me. I moved his head up to my face.

I kissed him. He started to relax. I could tell he felt guilt for not pulling out in time. I kissed him again before kissed his mark. He purred as I did so. "Boone." I could hear him sobbing against me. "Boone." I wrapped my arms around him and let my legs unwrap. He continued to sob. "Babe?"

"I'm sorry I disappointed you." He finally said. I sat up pulling off him. He sat up. "You didn't disappoint me. You did what I needed." I told him. He continued to sob as he rested his head on my shoulder. I kissed his mark. He pulled me to him. "I cummed in you." He said.

"Boone." I lifted his head. "I don't care that you did it. Your the most amazing mate I've ever had. You know how to take care of me. I love you Boone." I said as I wiped tears from his eyes. He gave a light smile. I kissed the tip of his nose. He sniffled a little.

I kissed him. "Who hurt you? Who made you fear doing that?" I asked him. He looked down still sniffing. "Boone. Who treated you poorly?" I asked him. He looked up at me with a scared look.

I could hear a soft whimper from him. "Come here." I said pulling him to me laying down on the bed. His head between my breast. He sniffled more as I ran my fingers through his hair soothing him.

Once he was asleep once again I entered his head. He was being held down by a woman. She was doing the same thing I was earlier when he let me take control except she was pounding onto him. His eyes were teary trying to hold the tears back. I noticed the woman as one that wondered around the hospital daily.

When she let him go he looked directly at himself seeing what damage there was. The whole time he was whimpering and tears falling as they fell in the dream. He was bleeding from the woman raping him.

I continued to stroke his hair. The woman yelled for him to get lost and not to tell his dad. He wrapped his arms around me. He went his dad's office bathroom and stayed there until it stopped. It then went to another time when the woman had just finished raping him once again this time yanking at his manhood and making him bleed more.

She finally left him alone. He ran and hid wanting it to stop bleeding. I finally had to wake him up. He jolted awake when I gently shook him. "Boone." He looked up at me. "How many times did she do that to you?" I asked him. He hugged me tighter.

"Please tell me." I said. He got up off the bed and into the bathroom. I checked the time. Three in the morning. I got up going in there. He was sitting on the toilet just like he did after that woman tortured him.

"Boone. Please tell me. I want to help you." I told him. He looked up at me. "She would make sure to fold it back before even doing it. It would hurt so bad that it would start bleeding. She had cut a hole between my testicles and used that to her advantage." He said.

I moved closer to him. 'Would you mind if I looked?' I asked him through our link. He let me see what damage that woman did to him. I could see a scar from many times the woman had bent the skin and flesh back.

He didn't look down as I did so. I kissed him there. He whimpered a little. I kissed there once again. He finally looked down. He sniffled a sob. I pulled his head to me before kissing him. "Your fine babe. It's just me. She's no where near you. We're states from her." I said.

He nodded letting me see the hole he was talking about. Instead of making him feel pain I massaged each individually. I could hear his heartbeat pick up it's pace. I kissed his cheek then his forehead.

"Your with me now. She'd have to come through me to get to you." I said. He looked up at me. "I promise I won't make you do what you don't want to." I said. He looked down at himself. "I promise you." I said.

We finished packing up my stuff and decided to head home early. Once there he stopped the vehicle but refused to get out. A woman was standing on the porch. "Is that her?" I asked him. He continued to look ahead. "Boone is that her?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Stay here." I said as I got out with the house keys and two of my four bags. He stayed put as I walked up to the front door. I set one down as I unlocked the front door. "Have you seen Dr. Reynolds?" She asked. I looked at her confused.

"No I haven't." I said. "Then why do you have his house keys and are carrying suitcases inside?" She asked. "How about this reason, one, he gave me the keys, two, in his mate." I told her setting the bags inside. "Oh he's terrible at sex." She said.

"Actually. He is very good and knows how to please." I told her. "Oh so he didn't bleed from his you know what?" She asked. "Nope." I said walking off the porch after making sure the front door was locked. "You know, they don't bleed if you don't mess with the flesh on them." I told her as I went back to the truck for the rest of my luggage.

I was soon tackled. "How do you know about that?" She asked obviously angry. I kicked her off of me and growled. "HOW DO YOU KNOW?" She yelled. "How do you think? You leave him alone or else I will make you wish you never laid hands on him." I told her. She tried to punch me.

"Wrong move." I said my fangs and claws now showing. She showed hers obviously wanting a fight. She was about to attack me when Cliff got in the way. "I don't think you want to go up against an alpha who's mated to him." Cliff told her. "I don't care." She told him.

"Then at the amphitheater tomorrow morning while it's cool." He told her. She growled before leaving. "If there's going to be any fights in this pack the two are to duke it out at the amphitheater with the warriors and pack watching. I know what she did and knew this was coming. Blake doesn't know about it though. His father knows, he's tried to get rid of the woman but failed."

"I'll get him out of the truck and inside." I said before going back to the truck. Cliff stuck around asking how the few days went. Last night while traveling I didn't feel any heat. I unpacked my bags while Boone watched.