Chapter:6

I rolled over I started falling. An arm quickly caught me before I could hit the nightstand. I was pulled back onto the bed and close to him. I rolled over then put a leg over his side. He pulled me closer.

I woke up when I was kissed. I rolled over as he trailed butterfly kisses from my cheek down to my collarbone. I sighed as he trailed them back up to my cheek and to my temple. I could feel his hands on opposite sides of me. His knees on opposite sides of mine.

I finally released a moan I was trying to hold it in. He growled. "Leah." I moaned again when he said my name. He kissed me again. "Come on sweetheart. You need to get up and dressed. We've got to leave in fifteen minutes. Everything is in the truck ready to go." He said.

He kissed me once more. "We'll grab breakfast on the way out of town." He said. I got up sitting up on the bed. He let me wear one of his shirts last night to bed for me to be comfortable.

I finally got up off the bed and got dressed. I unplugged my phone and stuck it in my front pocket before grabbing my charger. I then trudged out of the room still tired. He met me by the door pulling me close to him.

"Come on baby girl." He said as I clutched his shirt that I wore last night. He picked me up carrying me to the first floor and out to the truck. It was still dark out. He opened the door setting me inside before making sure I was buckled up and closing the door.

He got in on the other side. He sat in the center letting me rest my head on his shoulder. He took his shirt from me as I dozed off.

Boone's POV

I let her lay her head on me. She looked so peaceful sleeping. Her sleeping in my shirt last night drove me crazy. When she almost fell off the bed I easily caught her and pulled her to me.

"So how long is she going to stay until she agrees to actually stay?" Blake, my alpha asked. "Hopefully just a few days. I hope for less than a week." I told him. "You hope or you know?" Cliff asked. I shook my head as I put an arm around her.

When I first stepped out of the truck three days ago I smelled the most hypnotic scent. As I got up to the porch I realized it was her. She smelled like a mixture of sparkling champagne, crystal peonies, and almond crème.

It was like something I had never smelled before. As we got to a fast food place I ordered something for the both of us. After ordering I let her sleep until we got our food. I kissed the top of her head.

She stirred. I kissed her once more rubbing her shoulder. She lifted her head and looked around. "Are you hungry?" I asked her quietly. She nodded. I got her breakfast out of the bag holding it on my hand for her.

She ate the food then stayed curled up next to me as I ate. When I was done I pulled her to me and kissed her.

Leah's POV

I woke up to voices from the front seat. I then looked up at Boone. He was leaning against the seat asleep. His arm comfortably around me. I quietly purred. I fell right back asleep. Until lunch.

He woke me up to eat then kept me up until late into the night. Once we got to a motel Boone and I got a room separate than Blake and Cliff. I got a shower quickly before crawling into the bed.

Boone had got into the shower letting me get to sleep. I was in his shirt. When he was done he opened the door coming out in just a towel. He went over to his bag obviously getting a pair of underwear.

His towel dropped to the floor showing his bottom. I noticed a tattoo between his shoulder blades as he pulled them up. He then grabbed a pair of basketball shorts before pulling those up over his briefs.

He then got into the bed. His arms pulled me right to him. I easily fell asleep.