Chapter:4

When Boone saw me his face lit up. He then held out his arm for me to take. "Come. Your brother is already on his way with your mother." Dad said leading the way. Boone's alpha and beta rode with us to the ceremony at the six packs' center. All of the packs chipped in and built a building big enough to hold alpha ceremonies for when the alphas graduate and take charge in their own packs.

The building is also used for other events as well. "We've got ten minutes." Dad said as we pulled in. The oldest of the six will go first. Then the second oldest and so on and so forth.

Matthew and I will be the last ones tonight. We are both taken up to the stage by our mates if we have one. Boone stepped out after my dad, taking my hand, helping me out of the car and back onto his arm.

As we entered there were some male wolves from school still wanting me to be their mate. I smiled for the cameras before going into the large room with tables set up. At the table will be the alpha and Luna of the pack then the son and his luna or in my case daughter and mate. The table seats six people in the front. Then eight at each table behind the alpha's table.

I took a seat next to my brother. On his left was his mate and his future Luna. On my right was my mate the term is usually Luna but in this case it would be a male Luna.

Mom sat on the other side of Matthew's mate while dad sat on the other side of Boone. Mom and dad sat next to each other in seats closer to the stage. Usually instead of two alphas going for the title it's one, then the two extra seats go to the beta and his heir to the title.

As it started the alpha from the Midnight pack came out onto the stage. "Welcome to the ceremony for our upcoming alphas. Please find a seat as soon as you can and we'll get started." He said. All of the packs pitched in to make the dinner for tonight. We were served right away.

Then he stepped back onto the stage to introduce Harris. Him and his mate walked up onto the stage. He didn't tell her that he was an alpha or anyone for the fact that he would have been smothered by female dogs.

Then the Crystal pack(Garret), the Horizon pack(TJ), the Black Stone pack(Aaron), the Moon Shadow pack(Zane), and finally our pack Sunrise Creek. Mom went up then called Matthew and I up onto the stage. I walked with as much confidence as I had to show. Matthew doing the same,

She held the envelope that had which sibling would get the title. "As my fellow alphas know my mate and I had twins. Both willing and able alphas to run the pack. They both found their mates on their birthday. Now for the moment that I know these two have been waiting for and most of my pack and the alphas.

"The one taking my place is." She stopped to open the envelope. "My son Matthew." Mom said. Meaning I get to go with my mate to his pack! Yes I'm a little bummed about not getting it but I'm happy for my brother. He finally proved himself that he could be the alpha.

I went over and hugged my brother. "I'm happy for you big brother. You got the title. Your children will be holding the title after you." I said. "You never were dumb Leah. Your so smart. You proved yourself enough when you kept telling me the honest truth about what I needed to change." He said.

I hugged him tighter. "I'm going to miss you." I said. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To be with my mate in his pack." I said. "Of he'll keep you around." Matt joked. I playfully punched his shoulder.

"Well I might as well start packing for a trip to my new home wherever his pack is." I said. "I won't lie to ya. I'll miss teasing my baby sister." He said. I hugged him once more before going back over to Boone.

"You alright beauty?" He asked. I nodded. "So where are you going now?" He asked. "Hopefully with my awesome mate and to his pack." I said. He smiled warmly at me as we walked to the car.

"You looked so beautiful up there. You looked so beautiful all night long." He said as he helped me into the car. I leaned against him as the driver took us home. His arm around my shoulders as the car drove down the road.