Chapter:5

I got out of the dress in my room after Boone dropped me off at my apartment. He had given me a goodnight kiss before turning to go to the guest apartment.

I then got into some sweats and a tank top before climbing out my window and up to the rooftop. I leaned against the chimney to keep me from falling off. The stars shined brightly as I looked for constellations.

Howls from the distance made me want to join in. The full moon was bright. Arms snaked around me. "It's beautiful up here." Boone said holding me to him.

The watch howled again. I tipped back my head and howled back. Boone joined in with me. We then laughed and waited to hear if they'd howl back. When they did I purred into Boone. He purred back kissing my neck up to my jaw then to my lips.

Life was at ease at the moment. "My alpha is allowing you to come for a visit to see what our pack looks like before you actually move there." He said kissing my cheek.

"So how much would I need to pack to go?" I asked him. "Depends on what kind of clothes you got." He said kissing behind my ear. "I'll show you some clothes and see if they would fit since you know more about your own pack than I do." I said.

"Mm. Sounds like a plan." He said. "Might need to get to bed." I said. He kissed me once again. I fell asleep on him as we leaned against the chimney.

I woke up when the sun peaked out over the trees from the east. I stretched before looking around. I was on the roof in the arms of my mate. "Boone." I said trying to wake him up. He finally woke up after I called his name five times.

He looked around before realizing we had slept on the roof. "Might need to slip into your room before they realize you were with me on the roof all night." He said letting me up. "I'll see you in a few minutes." I told him. "You too my beauty." He said as I disappeared into my room. I quickly changed into a pair of jean shorts and a tank top.

I then went for breakfast. While I was eating dad let Boone in. I quickly finished and brushed my teeth before going straight to my closet. "No sir she asked me for advice on which clothes would be best to visit my pack." I heard Boone say.

I grabbed my loose Levi jeans and set them on my bed. Then went back into my closet. "These jeans look good enough for it." He said. "Oh I have more." I said. Then set a few more on my bed. "This should be enough. Do you have anymore shorts like the ones you have on?" He asked.

I went over to my dresser and pulled out a few pairs of shorts. He kissed my temple. I then pulled out some tee shirts and tank tops. "Any socks and undergarments you need?" He asked. "I'll do that after you leave the room." I said. "What size shoe do you wear?" He asked. "What kind of shoe?" I asked. "One second." He said before leaving. I quickly packed my undergarments while he went somewhere.

He then came back minutes later with something behind his back. "Sit on the bed." He said. I sat down on my bed. He knelt down in front of me pulling a pair of western boots from behind his back.

"Which foot?" He asked. I held out my right foot. He slipped my tennis shoe off and put the boot on. "Is it tight or loose?" He asked pressing on the toe trying to find my toes.

"Neither." I answered. "Just right?" He asked. I nodded. "Now I know what size to get you." He said before kissing me. I giggled. "Are you packed?" He asked. I nodded. "May I take your bag out to the truck?" He asked. I nodded looking down.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "I still have four more days of school left." I answered. "I'll stay here if that's what you want." He said. "Leah. The school called and said you don't have to go back for the remainder because you're exempt from your semester tests." Dad yelled.

"Does that mean I can go with Boone?" I asked. "Only if you want to." He said poking his head into my room. I jumped right into his arms. He kissed me. "You'd have to stay with him for the night so you can leave with them." My dad said.

I hugged Boone even tighter. "Come on let's see if you've got an outfit for tomorrow." He said letting me down. He kissed my forehead before going into my closet and looking through my clothes. "Jeez you have more clothes than I do." He said. "Well I was forced to go shopping with some of the pack girls my age so." I said leaning on the door frame.

He grabbed a pair of jeans that I hadn't thought about grabbing and a plaid button up sleeveless shirt. "This will look cute on you." He said before kissing me. I grabbed my bag. He grabbed it from me handing me the outfit.