Chapter:11

I sat in the passenger seat of the truck. Boone had a bag packed with enough clothes for five days. Three days to get to and from the pack. Two days spent packing. Anything we don't get in those two days will go to my niece and his Luna.

Once we reached a motel we got a single bedded room. I got a quick shower, well planned on a quick shower but Boone decided to join me. "There's nothing more beautiful than my beauty right in front of me." He said kissing me passionately. I returned it by opening my mouth letting him in right away.

I could feel him hard against me. He kept his hands on my butt. I ran my hands up and down his chest then down his abs to his v-line. He growled as he thrusted not even inside me. My body felt like I was burning up.

He could sense it. "Finish it." I told him. I knew I was in heat, my period was a week away unless I became pregnant from the first time we do it. "No." He said. "Please." I begged. He kissed the mark he left on me, his mark.

I arched my back at him pressing my middle into him. "Please." I begged once more. "Are you sure my beauty?" He asked. "Please. Take this searing pain away." I said, my tears mixing with the searing water that was freezing cold.

He kissed me once more before I felt him ready to penetrate my forbidden area. He slid in slowly until I whimpered a little. He kissed me deeper as he tried to go deeper. He quickly turned the water off then stepped out with me still on him.

He set me against the wall lower than in the shower. He pulled out then in. "The bed." I rasped out. He knew what I meant. In a few short seconds he had me on the bed and deep within me. 'There it is.' He said as he pulled out before slamming hard into me.

I had my legs still wrapped tightly around him as he did. I moaned as he continued to slam into me. The heat was gone. He quickly pulled out and spilled on me and the bed. He then took his fingers making me climax he knew it was too soon for a baby.

"You know we'll have to do this every full moon your not pregnant don't you?" He said. I nodded. We both were sweaty and tangled up in each other. He rolled over pulling me on top of him.

"That's my beauty." I rested on his shoulder. The both of us were on top of the covers panting. As soon as I fell asleep I dreamt of doing that all over again with him.

Boone's POV

I looked down at my sleeping beauty. I never imagined that I would actually get a mate I could do that with. She had marked me. She let me take control with the rest of the mating process. I had marked her only a few days ago.

She laid peacefully in my arms right beside me dreaming of what we did just minutes ago. I know I'd do that once again. Only when she needs me to or it gets heated enough. I know tomorrow night she's going to need it. I'm willing to give it to her.

She leaned into me. Her leg moved to between mine on top of something. The nudity of her was driving me crazy. I traced delicate patterns across her back. She sighed lightly. I ran my fingers through her hair before falling asleep myself.

Leah's POV

I woke up on top of my handsome mate. He was still asleep as I slipped from his grasp. I felt pain between my legs then remembered what we did last night to put it there.

I got a quick shower before getting dressed not caring that Boone saw my naked body. He was sprawled out on the bed flaunting everything. As soon as I was dressed I teased him by running my hand along hisself up to the v-line.

He groaned becoming a bit hard. I kissed the center of his chest. He put his arms around me. "Leah." He mumbled. I went up to my mark kissing it before going to his jaw.

He kissed me I kissed back. "Boone. Babe. We need to get on the road if we're going to make it by night fall." I said. He groaned. I kissed him once again pulling him gently into a sitting position.

"You need to shower and get dressed so we can get to my brother's pack." I said. He nodded sleepily. I got off him letting him up. He went into the bathroom leaving the door open to shower.