Chapter:12

Boone rolled both windows down as we pulled up to the pack border. I said hello to the guards. They mind linked my brother letting him know that we were here. They let us pass through to the pack house.

Once to the house I jumped out as my brother's beta came out. "How are you?" He asked as Boone got out. I hugged him greeting a guy I grew up with. Boone shook his hand before he led us inside.

The beta led us straight to my brother's office. Matt greeted us outside his office. "Hey baby sis." He said hugging me. "Hey big bro." I said. He set me down before shaking Boone's hand.

"You two have the guest suite for the time being. My Luna will let you into the apartment so you may gather up your clothes." Matt said. I nodded. "Will not bother you at all." I said. "In that case I hope to see my baby sister and her mate for dinner tonight." He said.

"What's the time?" I asked him. "Round six o'clock." He said. "We'll be there." I said before taking Boone's arm. We went up to the apartment and checked into it. Boone set his bag down just before he kissed me up against the wall.

"Remember what I said last night?" He asked his eyes turning a black color. "That you'd give me what I want?" I asked. He kissed me once again. "Wanna go ahead and start packing my clothes so we don't have to over welcome our stay and you can get back to the hospital?" I asked.

"So I can have my beauty to love on when I feel like it and keep you as nude as I want?" He asked. I kissed him putting my hands in his back pockets. He growled before setting me down. "Tonight my beauty." He said.

I knew he would please and do what he said. 'Would you go for a bath tonight?' He asked me. 'Would you let me be in control?' I asked him. I knocked on the alpha's apartment door. The Luna answered right away.

"Hey!" She said letting us in. "Matt told me you two were coming up!" After the greeting I closed my old bedroom door and pulled out five suitcases. I started packing one while Boone packed another.

'Least I know my beauty doesn't need lingerie to turn me on.' He said through the link. "Oh I know I don't need it." I said. He growled as I put the rest of my undergarments in the suitcase. Once most of my clothes were packed up we took them to the guest apartment.

At six we went back to eat dinner with my brother and his mate. Afterwards once we get back into the apartment I felt the heat coming. I took my shirt off to start. Boone growled from behind me. I heard the door lock as I undid my jeans before pushing them off.

I was soon pressed against a wall. His jeans open letting his bulge pressed hard into my center. He tore my underwear off letting himself press harder into me. I took him out. He immediately went into me. I moaned as he treated me.

He shoved his jeans down. Then pulled out before going farther. He set me down before going to start the bath. Freezing cold. I took my bra off as I got to the bathroom. I got him to take his shirt off after he had taken his jeans and underwear off.

"I only agreed to a bath if you let me in control." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. He groaned as I ran my hand along him. I then cupped his manhood in my hand knowing that it would turn him on more. He then stood up and pulled me into the tub. Right away it started heating up. He sat down hard as a rock. I straddled him sliding right onto it.

He started kissing me. Then got me to grind against him. He trusted upward giving me the go ahead. I moved off then back on. He kissed and sucked at my neck while he let me ride him. I felt my climax coming. He then tried to get me off of him. "I'm going to cum." He said finally by setting me on the side of the tub. I heard splashing knowing he had just released.

"You know I wouldn't get you pregnant unless you absolutely want to, don't you?" He asked. I nodded. "I wouldn't mind if I was pregnant. As long as it's your pup growing inside of me." I said as I eased myself back onto his hips. Him out of me.

He poured a little water on my back to help cool me off. I felt the heat continue to warm my body. I knew he could smell my aroma. He plunged into me letting me take the lead again. My climax came came quicker this time. I rode it out until I let him take over.

"That's my beauty." He said as I tightened harshly around him. He stopped sticking a finger in. Then pulled it out continuing. I laid back tiredness evident on my face. He picked me up taking me to the bed still inside me.

I fell asleep as he pulled out. I felt his arms wrap tightly around me.