Chapter:10

Leah's POV

After marking Boone, I want to permanently stay at his pack. This morning he let me go to work with him. Today he's only working half a day so I can be accepted into the pack.

It's been two days since he let me mark him and him, I. I've called my brother ahead of time to let him know that Boone and I will be going back for my clothes and several other things.

I sat on his desk as he did some last minute paperwork for a few of his patients. Zoe came in saying that Jema was there once again. This time it was the space between her legs. Boone denied her right off the bat.

"No. She's cried wolf too many times here." He almost shouted standing. "Alpha Blake has been contacted for this. So no. She may see another doctor for that because I know what she's planning." He said.

"Ok I'll see if your father can look in on her." She said before leaving. I turned to him. "Is she the one that keeps trying to get you to drop your pants for her?" I asked him. "She's the one that keeps spreading her legs in my office even though she knows that I don't do that, so yes, she is trying to get my pants dropped." He told me.

"You know I could change that." I said. "How so?" He asked finishing on the last paper. I slid off his desk dressed shorts and a tank top only he wants to see me in. As soon as he set his pen down I climbed into his lap.

"How do you think I could prove to you?" I asked him. His hands gripped my hips. He groaned a bit. "Are your jeans getting a little too tight?" I asked him.

He growled as I traced his chest muscles down to the v-line near his waist. He growled once again. I undid his belt and jeans letting his bulge out. I then kissed along his neck down to my mark. He growled once again.

"Leah." He rasped. His hands cupped my butt pulling me closer to him. I moaned as his hands clasped it. I could feel his bulge through my shorts. His fingers slipping between the fabric of my clothes touching skin.

My breath hitched. As I kissed and sucked on his mark he was making me come undone with even trying. There suddenly was a knock at his office door. He quickly pulled his fingers out as I got off of him. He licked what was on them off before scooting closer under his desk leaving his jeans open.

I sat back up on his desk as Beta Cliff came in. "It's almost time for the acceptance ceremony." He said before exiting the office. "No more of that until tonight." Boone said standing. He went straight to me. Once he was right between my legs he kissed me. His jeans still undone.

"Might wanna put that away while we go to the house." I said buttoning his jeans. He winked at me before zipping them up and fixing the buckle on his belt. He then picked me up carrying me to his house.

We passed Jema on the way. I glared at her and threatened her with her life if she tried to hit on my marked mate. That's just pure and simple. Once in the house he set me down before taking his jeans off completely then his scrub shirt.

Now he was in just his briefs. Once he got up the stairs he dropped his underwear walking into his room bare butted. As soon as his bedroom door was closed I raced up to my room and closed the door to get ready.

I got dressed in a white dress. Everyone else in the pack except my mate will be wearing red. If I didn't have a mate then I would be wearing black. My mate will be wearing white clothes this afternoon for the ceremony.

I finished getting dressed an hour beforehand. I stepped out of my room and to the stairs. Once at the landing I looked down seeing Boone standing at the bottom wearing white jeans and a pristine white button down shirt. He was wearing tan boots that looked like dress boots.

He looked up seeing me. As I walked down the stairs he stood there waiting for me. Once I was on the last two steps when he stepped up taking my hand. He led me down the stairs and to the door. He spun me around once. Then reached into the closet for a pair of white dress boots.

"Try these on." He said kneeling down showing me them. I slipped my foot into the left boot then the right. "Comfortable?" He asked. I nodded. He gave me a soft smile before leading the way to the amphitheater.

Once there he kissed my cheek. "I'll be on the other side. Don't worry when Blake says your name just walk out onto the stage. I'll be there waiting for you." He said. I nodded. The Luna showed me where to go.

There were two other girls besides me. One was dressed in black while the other in white. Alpha Blake finally went up onto the stage. "Welcome to our full moon acceptance ceremony." He said.

"Tonight we have two new females to be accepted and five males. First will be the females." Blake told the pack. "First is Angelina Smith." The girl in the black dress walked out and up onto the stage. 'You'll do good baby. Your about to go on.' Boone told me. I heard cheers before the alpha silenced the crowd.

"Next we have Leah Alexander." I stepped out walking up to the stage. I saw Boone standing on the stage waiting for me. He let me take his arm. "Leah here is coming from the Sunrise Creek pack. Her brother is the new alpha of the pack.

"She found her mate while the beta, Dr. Reynolds and I were there for their alpha ceremony. Dr. Reynolds is her mate. She came here wondering what this pack was made of and fell in love staying here. She's willing to do what it takes to be apart of this pack. WILL YOU ACCEPT HER?" Blake yelled the question.

The pack cheered. Blake handed Boone a small dagger. 'Let me see the palm of your hand.' Boone said. I upturned the palm of my free hand. He gently cut it open with the dagger. Blake had a similar one cutting his own open. He let a drop of his blood seep into the open wound on my hand. I could now mind link the alpha when there was trouble or when he was needed for any reason.

I saw Jema sneer at me. Boone tugged leading me off the stage. He kissed my temple once we were off the stage. "You did good my beauty. We've got the rest of the night be alone now. I was thinking about me cooking us dinner and having a little fun." He said.

After eating our dinner in our white clothes. He picked me up once we got to the stairs. I was pressed tightly against the wall. He kissed me passionately as he placed two fingers in my folds. I unbuttoned his pants and moved his underwear away from himself. He growled as I placed my hands on him.

He then pulled back. "We need to stop before it gets out of hand." He said. I nodded. He set me down. He put himself back in after licking his fingers. Before I could even go to my room he picked me up once more taking me to his bathroom kissing me the whole way.