Chapter 31 (Explicit Content)

A/N: My mom told me I need to go outside more but the wifi connection reaches outside so I'm literally typing this outside on my deck right now...

Explicit Content Warning: YES. FINALLY. This chapter does indeed contain the secx so sattle up lads.

Phil's POV

"I was really worried about you," I whisper to Dan.

"I'm sorry," He says, "I just didn't want to risk anything happening before Red could get to them."

I nod, "I know, I just...don't want to lose you."

"You won't. I'm right here," Dan says, taking both of my hands.

We stare into each other's eyes a moment, and then I close the gap between us. I pin him to the wall as he wraps his arms around my neck and licks my lips, wanting entrance. I let him in without hesitation and grip Dan's hips tightly as our kiss grows more intense.

We come apart and I remove my glasses, setting them on the counter. I then re-take Dan's hands and walk backwards towards the bed, pulling Dan with me. When the backs of my legs hit the bed, I let myself fall back and I pull Dan down with me so that he's now on top of me.

"That could have gone so much worse considering I can't see," I laugh.

"And you're clumsy as fuck."

"That too."

We laugh, then Dan leans down and kisses me again, smiling at first, but then growing serious as the kiss again begins to intensify. We kiss each other everywhere that we can reach, and I eventually roll us over so that I'm on top of him. Our bodies begin to roll into each other. Our tongues trace each other, and we bite at each other's lips.

Dan's hands then lower to my waist and his finger tips graze along my bare skin beneath my shirt. His hands slowly move up my shirt more, along my torso and my chest. His hands move up and down a couple of times as I continue to kiss up and down his neck, when finally he grips my shirt and begins to pull it off. I sit up a moment, straddling him, then I grab my shirt and lift it up over my head before throwing it to the side.

"Let's maybe not throw things; that almost landed in one of the candles," Dan says.

I chuckle, "I mean, I could blow them out, but they just seem so appropriate."

Dan smiles, "Keep them," He says, "Just be careful!"

"Will do," I laugh before leaning down and kissing him again. I bite his bottom lip, then make my way down his neck once again, lightly sucking as I do so. He gives a small moan and I chuckle.

"Your neck is that sensitive, huh?"

"Shut up."

I laugh, then kiss him again, bringing one of my hands up to cup the back of his head and run my fingers through his hair as his hands continue up and down my torso. I do similar actions to him, putting my hands underneath his shirt, at first, simply to feel him; to know that he was there and that he was all mine to love. However, that moan of his earlier was quite sexy, and I want to hear more fun noises like that. So I take one of his nipples between my fingers and twist it lightly.

"Mmm..." I hear him lightly sigh.

I sit him up a moment and the two of us take his shirt off before - carefully - putting it on the floor. We then roll over so we're laying on our sides, pressed up against one another. He has one hand on the side of my face and my hands are on his hips. We continue to move and grind against one another and I roll backwards so that I'm again on my back and Dan is on top of me. At first, our hips were just rolling together because it was sexy, but now it was actually more in attempt to get some friction, which made me wonder how far we were planning on taking this.