Chapter Seven

Elora's Pov
"So you like Forks?" Edward asked me quietly when I looked up to him since we were walking the halls. I felt like I was holding my entire breath around him, my chest was heavy. Like any word I said was gonna be a jumble of me saying something so utterly stupid.

We got a few strange looks and stares,  but he was very calm and collected really easy to talk to as well. He would listen intensely waiting for you to speak, before he would then speak again.

I smiled a little bit at him, licking my inner cheeks a little.  "I love Forks since we have lived here it's always rainy and cold. I like the rain." I admitted to him when he smiled a little bit at me.

"So the rain is your thing?" He called with a small twinkling chuckle.  "I love the rain." He commented when we passed a large window seeing the grey sky and clouds all surrounding outside. It was a relaxing sight, cold weather like this.

I smiled more a bit, taking a breather.  "This might be strange for me to ask but do you wanna eat lunch with me?" Edward asked me facing me again and I looked at him fast.

"You mean today at lunch don't you usually sit with your family?" I asked him since my mind was racing with scared and nervous thoughts.

"They can go one day without sitting with me. I would like to know you a little better Elora?" Edward asked me I grew so embarrassed.

"Me too actually." I called. "Sure I wouldn't mind Bella has been sitting with her other friends so I don't mind." I called seeing Edward still smiling at me slowly not looking so stiff.

"Good." He muttered quietly.  We took that as our cue to start walking to the lunchroom that was already loud.

Both of us got our lunch, to which I showed him the place were I usually sit sitting down with my heart beating hard, fast  like since Edward was sitting beside me.

I set my sketchbook down tucking my curly hair away bashfully when I could feel gazes on us, it was so heavy.   "Everyone's staring." I whispered to Edward my heart still racing, who flicked his gaze to me.

"It's okay it's what everyone around here usually does." He commented scanning his eyes around at everyone, I noticed everyone start going back to what they were doing.

Edward played around with the apple he had, balancing it on his palm.  His gaze once landed on my sketchbook. "Do you mind?" He questioned.  I shook my head fast drinking my water with small gulps.

"Not at all they are just umm dreams I draw." I stammered when Edward still looked at me with a smile when he scooted the book close to him flipping through. 

"Like dreams, you wanna achieve in life?" He asked his voice twinkling with amusement, I let a small giggle out shaking my head.

"No um, they're dreams that I have when I sleep. I sort of draw them out the next day." I explained with a small gesture of my fingers Edward looked in pure amazement when he looked at each page. His eyes studying each of the pages.

"You draw your dreams out?" He asked me I slowly nodded.

"Yeah they're not that good." I was quick to exclaim out a bit.

"You're kidding right." He called chuckling a little fast like. "They're amazing." He told me I let a bashful giggle out.

"Thank you." I stammered he smiled more.

"You're welcome." He answered me. He stopped at one of the drawings with interest and I drew. It was the dream I had when we talked a few days ago it was colored into the full details.

"Wow." He whispered, "You dreamed that we would talk?" He asked me and I grew embarrassed.

"Yeah I didn't really think we would but it happened." I called Edward chuckled.

"I'm amazed, this is amazing Elora you have talent what else do you do?" He asked me. He shut the sketchbook a light thump echoing around focusing on me when I gulped a bit.

"I play piano and guitar." I stammered tracing the table more. 

"I play the piano." Edward commented back to me and I chuckled.

"Maybe we should play together sometime?" I offered.  "Most definitely." He called with a charming side smile making me feel even shyer if possible.

"You don't eat a lot do you?" I asked seeing we've been sitting for twenty minutes and he hasn't eaten.

Edward looked down at his food with a small look but shook his head. "No um, I have a stomach ache I've had it for a few days." He explained fast nodding and I nodded also.

"Make sure to take care of it." I called seeing Edward smiling again. 

"I'll make sure to do so." He called to me and I saw him messing with the table more.  It was odd for a quick second I thought his eyes turned black but then back the way they were.

"I like you, Elora." Edward told me when I looked at him stunned. "I can tell that we're gonna be great friends." He told me and I smiled softly at him.

"I think so too Edward you're so quiet but that's not bad there's so much to you." I called watching Edward blinked briefly each eyelash falling gracefully on his face.

"I can see you're quiet but there is more to you as well." Edward whispered gazing his deep gaze to mine and I just looked into them.

"You should speak up more often your voice is so beautiful."