Chapter Thirteen

Elora's Pov
"I'm not too sure was this the right idea to wear a sweater dress with tights?" I asked myself curious like looking in the mirror, I study my outfit very unsure but I like it in a small way.

Today was the day I really did not wanna do but I kinda did. More like my over thinking was working a little too well, I would rather actually get it over with so I didn't have to worry and stresses over it.

I finally get to meet Edward's family today and get the hate over with but it was needed I know Edward wanted me to as well. I did one small spin to make sure, nodding pulling my curly hair back away.  "Okay, Elora you can do this no more being quiet." I muttered deeply on the inside.

I was having a deep panic attack as well which I didn't need right now. Cause panic attacks lead to me passing out which is embarrassing.

There was a tiny honk outside and I stop my mini-debate and I grabbed my bracelet Edward got me rushing towards window clipping it on.

I saw Edward waiting outside ah this just makes the panicking worse I knew I should have drawn before I had to leave... Oh well, I can't back out now.

________________________
"Edward I'm promising you right now I'm most likely gonna fall cause there's ice outside." I gestured around back outside, even though I did get an amazing glimpse of this house that looked like it could only be a fantasy.

Edward had his arm around my waist guiding me inside he breathed out one of his amazing chuckles.  "Now that's not gonna happen, Elora, I'll be there to catch you." He reassured me gazing at me with a smile.

"That doesn't mean I'll still fall remember that one time in the cafeteria when we were going to sit outside there was nothing there and I slip, I slipped." I exclaimed a bit but it just ended up making Edward start to laugh softly shutting his eyes.

"Elora that day you had two big sketchbooks with you, you were gonna fall and that's okay." Edward laughed more, I let a small giggle out shaking my head.

"Still I'm just warning you now I'm gonna fall sometime today." I called Edward was still laughing pulling me closer to him.

"I love you so much Elora you need to know that." Edward told me deeply looking at me and I looked away embarrassed but I felt his love all over.

"I love you too Edward." I told him seeing him smile.  "Alright ready?" He asked me squeezing my waist a bit.

"Yes and no." I giggled a little with a s!all quick shake to my head.  "Yes I am." I answered, Edward still amused guided me passed an amazing living room and to a beautiful kitchen were a delicious smell was lingering.

I saw a few people in here seeing Emmett right away along with Rosalie but the two others I knew were Dr. Cullen and his wife.

I grew shy in the pit of my stomach and I wanted to hide on the side of Edward, but he wouldn't let me at all.  He was holding me so I was right on his side beside him not in front, not behind but beside him.

"Elora." I heard my name and I looked at the beautiful woman who came over to me and she gave me a big hug.

I hugged back even though Edward had a killer grip on me.  "Hello." I spoke smiling hoping I didn't have a tremor or stammer in my tone.  Edward then decided now was the time to speak up.

"Elora this is my mother Esme of proposes." Edward joked for a small moment, tilting his head to one side.  I chuckled looking at Esme she was beautiful.

"It's so nice to finally meet you when everyone talks about you." She beamed at me, her eyes looked like they were sparkling almost. "You're so beautiful." She complimented me.

I smiled bowing my head a bit at my feet, letting my eyes linger there for a moment, before lifting it back up.  "Thank you, you are so beautiful too." I answered making her giggle a bit.

"You've met Carlisle before." Edward told me yet again I nodded letting a small shy laugh out.

"He has seen me in the emergency room quite a few times." I explained Carlisle let a small laugh out from what he was cutting food up.

"I have she has had quite a lot of falls." He teased and I giggled hearing Emmett, Esme, and Edward laughing softly.

"You've met Emmett as well along with Rosalie." Edward told me Emmett smiled at me and I returned it.

"Edward I didn't know you like semi older women." Emmett teased, I let a surprised snort out and Edward laughed very amusedly.

"I guess I do." He answered, "I'm not that much old I'm seventeen just like him." I answered with a quick wiggle to my eyes in a teasing manner.  "Older than him I believe." Emmett teased and I giggled shaking my head.

"We are making food for you." Esme explained right in that moment my stomach growled a small bit, I giggled looking at Edward amused.

"I actually am a little hungry." I admitted and I saw Rosalie roll her eyes a bit.

"Alice and Jasper?" Edward asked but it was right as he spoke I saw the two bond their way from a tree by the open screen door.

Alice beamed looking at me. "Nice to see you again Elora." Alice beamed and I smiled.

"You too Alice." I called. Alice looked up at Jasper and I could see he was holding his breath near me which made me feel really bad.

"Nice to see you, Elora." Jasper strained out and Edward tightens his grip on me making me wince a small bit looking at him.

Esme smiled still and took my head. "Come on Elora I'll fix you something?" She suggested and I smiled back.

"I would like that Esme."  Edward released his grip on me allowing me to go but he followed close behind.