Chapter Thirty Two

Elora's Pov
The Arizona sunlight felt pretty amazing against my skin. It almost was surreal when I felt it. I breathed out a small sigh, tracing at the warming up of my skin glancing up inside the little house of my childhood, it looked the same. My mom and dad really hadn't changed too much.

It was a scary and possibly a good thing still as well. Edward was seated inside talking quietly with my dad.  I thought my dad wasn't gonna warm up to well to him. But my mom was beyond happy. She hadn't stopped squealing since we had got here.

When I was young I had decided I wanted to live with my Aunt Tiana and Cousin Blake. Arizona wasn't what I really wanted anymore, and it seemed my parents were always fighting over me somehow when I was younger.

So I had thought me going away, maybe would have helped their marriage and it really seems like it did.

"Don't you miss this Elora? All the sun the boys." She teased to me, walking past me to sit at one of her lawn chairs by the pool. I breathed out a slight chuckle shaking my head sitting down at the pool end, dipping my feet in.

"You know, I actually enjoy Forks, it's cold, rainy, plus they have good programs at college." I joked to her watching her smile to herself.

"You mean Edward's program." She joked slightly moving off the lawn chair she sat down next to me, tugging her shorts down as the raised up a bit form her actions.

I glanced over my shoulder inside the house to see Edward laughing and smiling with my dad. "I thought Aunt Tiana told you, we've been together for three years," I explained shyly.

"And I am beyond happy for you sweetie, you found someone who does anything for you, like magnets, you move, he moves, he looks like he is willing to jump in front of a moving train for you." She told me smiling.

My eyes followed her with slight amusement shaking my head.

"You know we just are," I mumbled swirling my feet along with the pool a bit more, my mom doing the same thing.

"In love, I understand, I feel the same way about your dad, but just always remember, don't do things just because you wanna make others happy, but because you're happy with the choice." She told me gently.

She placed her hand onto mine, and I gently held her hand lightly back.

"Thanks, mom," I whispered smiling at her. She smiled lifting her free hand up to brush away the curls that fell into my face.

"You're gorgeous Elora, you always have been make sure you are making choices for you." She told me smiling at me.

I wrapped both my arms around her taking in her warmth, her natural mother vibe, and the way her brown skin glowed with the sunlight.

I was hoping this wasn't the last time I got to hold her and be close with her. It's been years since I last saw her, and that's all I wanted, was to still have my family close near me.

"Mom," I mumbled meekly, I felt like a little girl again lost, and strange in the world of color.

"Yeah, sweetie?" She answered back. I tightened my grip onto her.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Aw sweetie, I love you too." She responded back quietly.

______________________
The two days in Arizona were very well spent. With a lot of sad goodbyes. Me and Edward were back on a plane to Forks, back at school.

I sat on his hood drawing with him next to me. I looked up for a moment chewing at a pen.

"Do you regret going?" Edward suddenly questioned to me. I glanced him, holding the sketchbook close quickly shaking my head.

"No actually, I'm glad I went, it was nice seeing them both," I answered with a smile seeing Edward smile lightly looking around the parking lot.

"I just hate, that it might be goodbye." I sighed out, still chewing on the end of the pen.

"It doesn't have to be you know." He said once again keeping his eyes on me. "It's not gonna make me change my mind." I quickly said watching him frown a little to himself.

"if I asked you to stay here, would you?" He questioned slowly lifting himself off his Volvo he made his way across the parking lot.

I peeked over instantly shoving my stuff in my backpack, swinging it over my back, rushing after Edward.

"Of course." He mumbled displeased. I was a few steps ahead of Edward watching Austin who was sitting on top of his black trunk, chewing on a popsicle stick, his bored and upset eyes watching us both, his hair thrown up into a bun.

"Hey," I called out watching his eyes soften at the sight of me.

"Hey, Tiana said you left town." He stated more towards me. "yeah I went to go visit my parents." I answered to him.

I watched Edward chuckle looking at Austin. "He's trying to make sure your still human." He joked Austin shot him a deep glare.

"Listen bloodsucker, I'm just here on behalf of Jacob if your kind ever steps on our land again." He warned giving him the deepest stare.

Edward looked so pissed off "what?" I asked confused looking between the two of them.

"Leave it," Edward warned Austin who just looked at him, still chewing on the popsicle stick.

"You didn't tell her?" Austin asked more shocked than mad. "Tell me what?" I asked again, slowly growing impatient a headache growing.

"Emmett and Paul had a slight misunderstanding nothing too serious," Edward told me facing me.

"Joke of the time, did you lie to get her out of town as well." Austin snicker.  "Just leave, now," Edward warned stepping towards Austin, who just looked at him unbothered.

"She has a right, she is the one the redhead wants." Austin calmly spoke out.

"Victoria?" I said loudly my eyes growing shocked "Alice's Vision?" I turned to face Edward who looked defeated and upset.

"I was trying to protect you Elora that's all." He reassured me.

"By full out lying to my face, we have to talk about this, but you Austin." I snapped out watching his eyes flick towards me.

"Why haven't you answered your phone or text." I snapped out my annoyance finally building up. He tilted his head at me before pulling the popsicle stick from his lips.

"Oh that's easy, I had nothing to say." He replied slowly sliding off his hood getting up. It hit me straight to my heart, but I shook it off.

"I have a lot to say hold on," I ordered gripping my backpack. I moved to go towards the truck but Edward grabbed my arm.

"Elora." He whispered looking at me worried.

"Edward, you gotta trust me," I said looking up at him.  "I do trust you, it's him I don't trust." He stammered out.

"He isn't gonna hurt me, I'll call you later okay," I mumbled not really having the time to deal with him.

I leaned up kissing his cheeks before heading to get into the passenger seat with Austin, watching him start his truck up.

I quickly punched him hard in the arm watching he wince looking at me.

"What was that for!" He exclaimed at me.

"For giving me attitude when I haven't done anything, you know I have no choice, I have to be changed," I mumbled leaning back, tossing my backpack in hid back seat. He turned the key, backing up.

"Whatever." He grumbled

"Ow! Don't pull my ear!"