Chapter Forty Four

Elora's Pov
My eye lids were very heavy, and every second it felt like they were dropping every few minutes. Though at least for the longest process of makeup, Alice was putting on my face. She was actually allowing me to draw while waiting for her to finish up on her master piece she claimed was me.

"Elora what did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice questions peering at me through the large mirror, I shifted my own eyes up to gaze at her through the mirror my pencil still gliding down on my sketch book paper. The nightmare from last night.

I prayed that this nightmare never came true, I still always questioned my dreams. Like what if I saw the future like Alice but they came to me in dreams instead of visions? It was a far fetched idea. It was all I had so far.

"Sorry just crazy nightmare, before wedding jitters." I mumbled fluttering my eyes a few times. I let my legs fall, and turned my attention to the doorway were I heard heels clicking before I saw Rosalie looking drop dead gorgeous in a purple dress.

"You need any help Alice? I could do her hair." She offered sending me a small smile while she walked her wave over towards where we sat.

"You'd do my hair?" I giggled quietly gesturing towards my curls, "My hair is a disaster even for myself." I shook with giggles.

Rosalie flashed me a look of amusement before her hands were in my hair. "Trust me Elora, I can do your hair, watch me do a master piece. Even though I don't approve of your choice of groom." She joked gazing at me through the mirror. She started picking up some of the hair care products I had brought over, with other things like makeup.

"Welcome to the family." She looked at me still smiling faintly, glancing at Alice who was smiling happily.

"Weddings they bring everyone together." She cheered before she quickly was back to work on fixing up my makeup even more.

The sketch was soon finished just in time with Rosalie fixing up my hair and Alice my make up all three of us laughing and joking. "Alice! Elora where are you." I smiled my face facing the door watching my Aunt Tiana enter the room with my mom and my dad slowly trailing behind them.

"Oh my god you look so beautiful." My mom exclaimed staring in shock, "She's all grown up." I giggled shaking my head standing up a little watching Alice hand my mom a little cloth to wipe her tears away.

"I'm actually ready to see the dress, I'm really nervous." I whined watching my hands shake a little.

"Well sweetie you don't have to be nervous, in fact we all brought you something, it's a little tradition all weddings have something borrowed, something old, and something blue." My mom smiled opening up a little blue box showing me a beautiful crafted little headpiece.

"Oh wow mom it's beautiful." I whispered, smiling whispering thank you. I turned around feeling her place it in the loose end of curly bun. Alice then clapped her hands.

"Time for the dress!" She shouted gaining my attention. I spun around to watch her open up the closest, and my mouth flew open at the very large dress.

"Oh my god it's beautiful." Tiana gasped and I kept stared wide eyed.

"Alice it's huge!" I exclaimed looking back towards her she was laughing happily clapping her hands still.

"It's like a fairytale." She beamed turning to face me with a twinkle in her eye. It was huge but also very simple which I liked.  I turned to face my dad who was quickly wiping his eyes. The day was just about to get started and I was still beyond nervous.

_______________________________
"Hey Edward, do you think anyone noticed me change from my heels to flats?" I glanced up at Edward seeing that almost all day all I really have been able to do was look at Edward like he was the world.

I forget how good he looked in a suit and tie. And today felt more magically then anything. Alice always out did herself it's one thing I loved about her. Edward released a small chuckle still swaying with me through the music.

"I doubt they would have noticed unless you mention it, but perhaps they noticed when you fell during our first dance." I quickly smacked Edward's chest shooting him a look of amusement watching him laugh. He held my hand closely, his fingers stroking the ring now permanently staying on my hand.

"I'm just kidding Elora, but there's one more present waiting for you." I stared up at Edward in confusion. What more could I have. I saw Jacob and Bella, even Seth. I saw Charlie and Jacob's dad Billy.

The only person I had yet to see was Austin but I haven't seen him in months really and it killed me that my best friend was gone. He had stuff he had to handle on the border somewhere and told me that he would try and be back before the wedding.

"It's outside." Edward smiled pressing a kiss to my cheek.  He then scoped my hand in his even more and started leading us away from the music, and outside back to the backyard.

Of course the dress was beautiful, and I think I never looked more beautiful then at this moment. I lifted up the edges to where I could see Edward also was helping me in case my clumsiness fell and I fell. "So what's a present doing all the way out here, if you bought me a car, Edward babe I'm fine with my old car." I whined flicking my eyes around.

I watched Edward just smile and gesture towards the woods were I looked over in confusion but a gasped left me. "Well look who finally showed up in a tux." A wide smile spread across my face and I looked towards Edward who was smiling nodding at me.

"Austin!" I screamed seeing him smile, slowly rubbing at his cheeks. His hair all pulled up in a bun, he looked slightly older and mature. As quickly as the dress would let me. I ran towards him hugging him deeply which he caught me hugging me tightly us both laughing fondly.

"Woah Alice really did going overboard." He laughed looking at me up and down.

"You have no idea." I chuckled my hands touching all over.

"I'm gonna see if Rosalie wants a dance." Edward told me with a smile.

He made his way over to me kissing my forehead and gave me a quick kiss before he made his way back inside. I turned back to Austin who then held out his hand for me, bowing his head.

"So you're now a bride, can I have this dance?" He asked me gently. I placed my hand in his own smiling.

"You may."