Chapter Thirty Three

Ellen's Pov
"You know are you sure this is a good idea Austin?" I questioned looking straight at him after I hopped out of his truck. My feet hitting the gravel deeply, stuffing my hands into my hoodie pocket watching him get out.

Once his keys were successfully out.  "I am the vampire girl remember." I joked watching him breathe out a small amused laugh, tossing his arm around my shoulder blades squeezing them lightly leading me up to a house were a group of boys I could recognize all came rushing out.

"Yes you are the vampire girl, and Bella is the wolf girl." He joked looking down at me when I smiled shaking my head.

  "Yo, what up Elora." Paul greeted me and I waved at him chuckle.     "Hey, guys." I greeted them all who all waved and joked at me. 

"Woah Quil look at you, you got all your muscles." I joked creating loud laughter.

"Finally made the pack." He told me sending me a small wink.

"We're glad you're here Elora, finally we can get a break from Austin obsessive monologue." Embry laughed while they all started imitating Austin.

"Damn wish Elora would call!"

"Wish Elora wouldn't call! "

"Maybe I should call Elora!"

"Maybe I should call Elora and hang up!" It was followed by loud laughter. I let a small amused laugh out, looking over at Austin who was deeply flustered.

"Alright, you can all shut up now." He mumbled rubbing behind his neck. I watched as a girl came out of the house not shortly after them.

"Elora, Leah Clearwater. " Austin told me softly. 

"Hey," I called out giving her a small wave. She gazed at me a bit studying me before she gave a brief head nod, waving back before she walks off to head in the woods.

"Fun isn't she." Austin joked and I nudged him in the ribs.

"That's your cousin, don't be such a guy." I told him chuckling watching everyone head inside leaving me and Austin to start walking the trail path down through the forest.

"It's not a guy thing." He whined loudly huffing softly. "Okay I joined the pack at the worst time, Sam, Leah, and Emily have like a love triangle, and we're all between it." He explained to me.

I watched him from the corner of my eyes. "So Sam dumped Leah, for Emily?" I questioned feeling more extremely bad for Leah not only did her dad die, but her and her brother Seth had to worry about phasing.

"It's not like Sam really had a choice, he imprinted on Emily and had to break up with Leah." He explained to me focusing his eyes on me.

"What's Imprinting?" I asked back turning to face him a bit, feeling so very confused as he took a break in looking confused about how he was gonna explain it to me.

"Well Imprinting is sorta like gravity Elora, being yanked from you, and you're pulled into this intense love."

_____________________________
Night fall had drifted quickly across the sky and I had returned home with all this new information about wolves that was really fantasizing.  I guess there really is a lot to my small world I don't know about. I had sent my Aunt a quick message telling her I was with Austin, when he finally had dropped off from my house a long day.

I really just wanted to sleep. I was taking my shoes off on the doorway of the house when I heard the knocks at my door. I breathed a small sigh out shaking out my curls opening the front door seeing Edward looking very distressed and upset.

"I'm sorry I was just about to call." I apologized to him locking eyes with him.

"Do you know how worried I've been." He strained out stepping inside with me. 

"I was safe I told you, babe, I'm okay," I reassured him.

" I almost broke the treaty just to see." He slowly stops looking in to take a deep breath in.

"Oh God I'm sorry, I must smell like wolves." I apologized again slipping my hoodie off tossing it on the side table by the door leaving me in a tank top.

"No." Edward quickly said touching my arm moving around me. "Somethings wrong. " He said again quickly rushing around me. I watched him rush up the stairs.

I spun around on my feet and let my feet carry me all the way up the flight of stairs, quickly catching my breath-holding onto the door frame watching Edward touching stuff on my bed headboard and stuff on my drawer looking upset.

"Edward, what's wrong?" I asked him again, still taking in small breaths in and out. He looked back at me his eyes flashing slightly black.

"Someone has been in here babe." He answered back making me look at him in shock.

"Wait what?" I questioned watching him still looking at things around my room.

A vampire."