Chapter Eight

Elora's Pov
I was sitting on the grass outside the school since everyone was outside today since it was a sunny day out. What a rare sight to see, the sun blazing by the afternoon though it would be gone, and back to the partly cloudy weather.

That's pretty weird to see in Forks since it always is rainy and cloudy and everyone wanted to make sure they got the best of the hot weather. I didn't really blame them, as soon as I saw the sun I wanted to head outside.

Lots of girls sunbathing and what not. Bella thought since we haven't hung out for a while and its been a month in a half since she came we should hang out again today at lunch.

But she didn't tell me Jessica was going to so I was just sitting here listening to them gossip a little bit.

I was drawing in my book yet again and I looked up with one headphone in when I noticed Bella was looking around all over her shoulders, like she was looking for someone. I knew who it was it in just an instant she was looking for it made me crack a small smile.

"They aren't here," I called when she looked at me startled, her eyes rounded a bit. "Huh?" She called and Jessica took notice at the same time.

"Whenever the weather is nice the Cullens aren't at school." Jessica called leaning back more to sunbath.

"So what they just ditch?" Bella asked amused my own chuckle followed. 

"No Dr. Cullen and Mrs. Cullen take them out for a bit." I explained gesturing. I rubbed my cheek a small bit when Bella gazed at me.

"You're friends with Edward aren't you?" She asked me I once again slowly nodded. 

"Yeah." I muttered nodding looking down at my book seeing the half sketched out picture.

"We hang out and talk." I explained shyly and Jessica giggled. 

"That's farther then anyone else can do consider yourself lucky." She called I frowned a bit at her.

"I don't think it's lucky when one person sees them as normal as can be, unlike looking at them like they are celebrities what if they don't like that attention?" I called fast.  Jessica looked at me startled and Bella was surprised.

I shook my head.  "Sorry, Bella I have some homework I need to get finished." I called getting up off the grass putting my pencil in my mouth and then I grabbed my stuff.

  People at this school always make me get pissed off one way or another. It was just so simple to leave people be. I was walking back inside the school and I felt eyes on me, of course. I looked around but then they were gone. I puffed my cheeks out sighing before I walked into the school.

_____________________________
I scanned my eyes around the large library lost in thought. A small little trip it was gonna be.  I was in the Port Angles. It was like the quick shopping center area, Lots of book shops, cafe, dinners and even a mall, dress shops all that.

I had checked out a few books after I had noticed some strange things about Edward. Maybe they could be easily explained.

Me and him are really good friends but... I've just noticed some strange things that maybe can be explained but just to make sure I'm gonna do some research since I love to research.

I grabbed a book adding it to my stack poking my tongue. I even met Bella's childhood friend, Jacob which I secretly think that Jacob and Bella like each other since Jacob always looks at Bella and she does the same.

But since he knows about my curiosity he told me about some of their tribe legends and even some stories which spoiled my curious side. Since it seems like a lot of things I had seen and not just with Edward but with all of them.

Maybe I can find out more when we all go to LA push on Friday.

I think I had found enough books.  I went to check out the rest of my books out holding a few and I left the library heading to my car since I will get scolded for getting home late too.

I slide into my car setting the books down in the passenger seat and I grabbed my keys but I noticed something resting on the dashboard.

I eyed it curious looking at the sliver and then I grabbed it resting in the middle of my hand.

I gasped looking at the pretty bracelet.  "Wow." I breathed out slowly smiling looking at the bracelet.  "It's so pretty" I whispered looking at the design and then the infinity sign in the middle.

'I love the infinity sign' I heard my voice call. It reminds me of the talk I had with Edward last week.

I smiled slowly clipping it around my wrist hearing the small tingle it made when it slides into place and I pulled my hair away starting up the car.

"You make me wonder Edward why you started talking to me now why we became friends. Now I ask myself what I did to deserve to catch your attention? And why now all of a sudden I wanna know more about you but not in a negative way a positive way."