(Breakingdawn Pt1-) Chapter Fifty Two

Edward's Pov
I felt my body tense up almost right away in response of hearing how Elora's heartbeat was slowly decreasing, her body not moving one bit at all. I still held Ace closer to my chest, noticing Austin also perked up when he noticed her unresponsive form before I could react.

"Elora?" Austin moved around the table fast, moving to quickly try and give her mouth to mouth, but all I could focus on was how still she had gone. Austin was frantically attempting CPR before I quickly snapped out my daze speaking to Austin frantically.

"Austin take the baby." I quickly ordered hearing the small cries and everything. Austin quickly looked back up at me his eyes filled with rage and disgust.

"Keep that thing away from me." He snapped out, I moved closer but then I spun around when I saw Rosalie entering the room.

"Edward here let me take him, I promise I'm okay." Rosalie stammered over her words but I didn't have the time to argue with anyone right now. I handed Ace over to Rosalie who took him rushing out of the room, I picked up one of the large syringes off the trey, moving Austin out of the way I positioned it towards her chest pressing it in quick.

"What the hell is that?" Austin cried out frantically his hands messing with his hair fast. I grunted out slightly but pushed down watching it in shoot into her, I was nervous I was scared.

"Its my venom. " I muttered popping the metal syringe out more fear struck through me when I noticed something. She still wasn't moving and her eyes had shut.

"No no.." I muttered quickly leaning over her I started giving her mouth to mouth, holding her body feeling the warmth was still here, but her body was covered in blood, "Its suppose to be working." When the mouth to mouth wasn't working I started doing CPR.

"Come on, come on." I whispered to myself no. She can't be gone no I won't believe this. I then heard Austin cracking out a few words seeing he was crying.

"That thing killed her... No I'm not gonna kill you I'm gonna let you live with this." He snapped out storming out. No she's not gone.

"Elora don't do this time to me please baby." I begged the venom had to work, I started biting injecting as much of my venom as I could. yet she still wasn't moving, or transforming at all.

I felt the burn of my tears that wouldn't leave at all no she can't be gone. "Baby please." I whispered pressing my head near her. Her body was still bruised and blood was covered all in her. I couldn't even read her thoughts it was blank.

I felt my body trembling I then heard the many thoughts from miles away. I lifted myself up away glancing at Elora's body faintly hearing her heart, but I lifted my head up.

"Alice! Jasper!" I shouted. I stroked my hands through Elora's curls whispering to her.

"You're gonna be okay." I didn't wanna leave her like this but I had to protect Ace, and my family. I used my speed to rush downstairs heading into the living room to go outside.

Before I noticed Austin was looking in a daze by the wall were Ace was being held by Rosalie, and with one quick read of his thoughts I was in shock. I quickly pinned him to the nearest wall my hand gripping his neck fast.

"You imprinted on Ace." I growled out in shock. Austin let a few weak and deep coughs out before glaring at me a bit still in a daze.

"I didn't mean it Edward I can't control it." He coughed out. Thinking about the situation I didn't wanna kill him I released him letting him drop to the floor, he was in a coughing fit holding his throat.

"I'll deal with you later they're coming, come on." I ordered out brushing past his coughing form, rushing outside.

______________________________
I carefully dropped the small sponge back into the bucket cleaning up all of the blood off her body, watching Alice slip on a brand new outfit, one I knew would fit her style a simple black long sleeved shirt, some jeans and some boots.

We didn't want her waking up in a sense that she looked like a monster. "She shouldn't be this still." I spoke out placing her hands gently over her lap, my hands lingering by her curly hair.

"It's the morphine." Carlisle informed me. My eyes went straight to look at the ring on her finger, paining me to say those words. It's been two days, and I wasn't hopeful that she was waking up.

"Maybe it's too late." I whispered glancing over at Alice seeing her wheeling the tray away. "No Edward listen to her heart." They both ended up leaving the room to give us space, I made my way to lean against the wall near the large window hearing Rosalie was downstairs playing with Ace with Austin not to far near.

"Look Blondie you're holding him up to high in the damn air!"

"Back off dog he is fine just look at how cute he is!"

"Shut up!" I cracked a faint smile at the talking downstairs even Jacob and Bella joining in with Seth and Leah. I was shocked that Austin imprinted but in the end it saved Ace's life.

It was halfway through the second day as of today when I looked over at Elora seeing all the purple and dark blue bruises slowly fading from her brown skin. Her stomach were the cut was made had been healed. The almost glow coming back, her chest and her back from the impact suddenly healed and her curly hair slowly grew in length a little now hovering back over her shoulders with life.

I watched with interest when the color was slowly coming back to her face the weight back in her body, and slowly the continuous heartbeat that we had been hearing had slowly stopped.

I was on edge watching closely as her limp body and suddenly her eyes snapped open red eyes of a newborn staring at the ceiling, But Elora was now one with me.