Chapter Thirty Five

Elora's Pov
The days seemed to keep on passing by, more and more, and someday were better than others. Some were more difficult knowing the unknown. But I know was stronger than how I was in the past, so I couldn't just give up so easily.

I fluttered my eyes a bit watching the trees pass by, in a fast blur, of course, Edward didn't like me spending so much time with Austin, but it was the time where he and everyone to hunt.

It was a good way for me and Austin to spend more time together. But then it was hard being away from Edward for such a long while.

The Volvo came to a stop and me and Edward got out of the car him holding my hand tightly walking me to the front of his car holding both my hands.

"I won't be gone that long." He told me quietly rubbing his hands up my hands.

"Don't worry, you need to hunt take all the time you need," I reassured him softly smiling. Edward returned the smile and lowered his head down giving me a soft kiss which I returned gripping onto the edge of his shirt feeling him holding me close to him.

It was a few minutes before we pulled away and I playfully answered. "Maybe rush a little." I joked making him breathe out a soft chuckle and kiss the top of my head.

I watched him reluctantly let me go letting me make my way over to Austin's car seeing him smile brightly when he saw me, but of course, he was shirtless for the first time exposing a few tattoos, holding his arms out.

"Hey, beautiful." Austin joked hugging me tightly. And I breathe out a laugh hugging him back tightly.

"Hey, handsome." I joked back, once I had pulled away Edward's Volvo was speeding away fast making me chuckle quietly shaking my head.

"So whatcha wanna do today? A little of this, a little of that, but tonight we're going to a party." He explained.

I slowly blinked very confused. "Since when does anyone throw a party." I laughed quietly, slowly getting into the truck with him.

_____________________
"Okay, I totally should not be here Austin." I stammered out in shock focusing my attention on him. We were both walking side by side towards a big campfire the flames dancing across to the sky.

"Oh come on Elora, if Jake can bring Bella to these, I should be able to bring you, I mean there's only a few people here the pack, Billy, Sue took over when Harry died." He kept explaining.

I was still a little hesitant I mean for three years Bella and Jacob had been dating so she had been in La Push more than me.

"I don't wanna be a party crasher." I totally said just that to lighten the mood.

"Actually you're a tribe member crasher." Austin laughed quietly ruffling my hair up.I

"Okay, then I most definitely shouldn't be here." I squeaked a little freaked out.

"No it's okay, I just thought it would be good for you to hear the legends that's all." He reassured me giving me a soft smile, which I slowly just had to return nodding.

"Elora!" I let a small giggle out hugging Seth back deeply.

"Hey, Seth." I giggled ruffling up his hair a bit. When him and Austin were up close, you could really see how related they were. Leah as well.

"Come on they're about to start." Seth urged me to come with him tugging on my hand with a happy grin, making me look to Austin who was also smiling being pulled along with him.

I waved to both Jacob and Bella who greeted me with smiles, and nothing more was needed to be said. For once it felt really good to be peaceful fit just this once.

________________________
"I'm never gonna get over the fact you smell like wet dog angel." I let a small laugh out, looking away from my sketchbook. Glancing down at Edward who was resting his head in my lap, watching me draw last night's dream.

"Well that wet dog smell is from my friends, and until this mystery vampire is found, you'll have to endure it," I answered laughing more quietly, letting my pen rest between my bottom lip.

"I know." He responded gently, chuckling still. "That's why I'm staying the night, double protection for you." He gently kept watching my every move.

I watched as I slowly finished outlining the lake with the sky only filled with a few clouds in the sky spotted around. I slowly shut the sketchbook and let it rest on the pillows beside and started playing with Edward's hair slowly, pressing a small kiss onto his forehead.

"What would I do without you," I whispered quietly, feeling him grab one of my hands, holding it close, pressing a small kiss onto the back of the palm of my hand.

"I know I would surely be alone." He mumbled gazing up at me softly his eyes stayed locked onto me.

"I've waited a century for you Miss Ignite." He cracked that side smile of his making me continue to brush aside all his tousled brown hair a bit up kissing his forehead, resting my forehead upon his, relaxing to the peace, and enjoying the quiet silence.

"I've waited a long time for you, Edward Cullen."