Naruto vs. Korra. (Part 1)

When the man began pleading to her, Naruto got angry with the woman.

"P-please! I'm sorry!" He pleaded. He was begging her to stop, and Naruto hated when someone made someone else beg.

Naruto ran over to them.

"What's going on here?" He asked in his angry voice.

They both looked at Naruto.

The man then pointed to the woman. "Sh-she attacked me! I picked up some money and she got mad and is making me give it back! I don't know what I did wrong!"

Naruto looked at the woman.

"That's a lie, and you know it!" The woman shouted at the man.

"I-it's not!" The man retaliated. "Don't listen to her! She's trying to make me seem bad! But I'm a good guy!"

Naruto stepped closer. "Let. Him. Go."

The woman reluctantly let him go; dropping him to the ground.

The man scurried behind Naruto. "P-please protect me!"

Naruto snickered. "No problem. That's what I'm here for."

The woman crossed her arms. "I see what's going on here." She pointed at Naruto. "You're in league with this man's gang, aren't you?"

Naruto crossed his fingers, getting ready for battle. "I don't know who this guy is, but I hate it when people can't handle their temper."

The woman got into a battle stance.

Naruto looked at the guy. "Get behind something. Make sure to stay away from this fight, ok?"

The man nodded and ran behind a nearby crate. The man smiled evilly. 'So gullible and naïve.' The man thought. 'He will surely by taken down by the avatar.'

The woman spoke, "Can't control their temper? I'll have you know, I have achieved enlightenment! Something that most people can't do!"

"Just fight already!" Naruto shouted.

The woman began running at Naruto who was about 25 feet away from her.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto shouted. Suddenly four clones appeared next to Naruto; identical to him.

The woman stopped in her tracks. "What are those?"

Naruto sighed. "How can no one know what these are? They're my clones!"

The woman still appeared confused, and Naruto just shrugged. "Let's just get on with it." Naruto said.

The woman shook the ability off as him being a rogue spirit. She ran at him again; planning on going hand-to-hand to see if he's good or not first.

Two of Naruto's clones went at her, and began hand-to-hand with the woman.

She proved to be good; being able to take on two. She seemed to move air with her fist and arms. Naruto simply assumed she was an airmover or something like that.

She took one out by hitting him straight in the face, and launching him back with the wind. She took the other down by giving him a kick in the side; propelling him into the building which was a couple dozen feet away.

But Naruto still had two clones left. He held his right arm out, and one of the clones' hands began forming the rasengan in his hand.

The woman was surprised, but quickly adapted to the situation.

Naruto began running at her with his rasengan. "Rasengan!" He shouted.

He almost hit her, but she jumped up into the air with her air-moving powers. Naruto's rasengan hit the ground, and made a twin-bed-sized crater in the ground.

The man behind the crate snickered. 'He thinks he, a spirit can take on her? He must not know who she is somehow. Boy oh boy... this will be quite entertaining'.