Good results for once.

Korra and the others were fighting off hundreds of now completely-revealed spirits. The disguises somehow all simultaneously wore off, so they got to see all the spirits in their natural bodies.

Korra threw a blast of fire at a spirits, who got hit, but almost immediately got back up from it.

"They're too strong!" Bolin exclaimed as he threw yet another boulder at the oncoming spirits. "And they're just too many of them!"

"We need to make a tactical retreat!" Tenzin declared. "It's important that we all got out of here together!"

Korra shook her head. "Not without Naruto! He's still inside!"

Meelo and Ikki both used wind at the same time, combined their blasts, and sent a badger-ish-lizard looking spirit flying off.

"Naruto's still inside?!" Tenzin gasped. "What is he doing?"

Korra would have shrugged, but she was trying to wrestle a spirit to the ground. "I don't know! But we need to give him time!"

Jinora flew above all of them; throwing occasional bursts to unbalance them, or creating wind currents to toss the spirits around. She also made sure to make them look towards the sky, and become distracted so the others could attack them.

They had temporarily forgotten about the building as it ever so slowly sunk into the ground.

Korra threw another column of fire at the opposing spirits. 'Naruto... we need to go! Where are you?' She thought frantically.

And just as she finished her thought, there was a sound of an explosion near the top of the building.

Korra and a few others looked over in the direction the sound came from, and there, in all his glory, was Naruto Uzumaki.

Korra couldn't help but smile at Naruto getting here.

Naruto landed on the ground in front of her. "Woo! I'm back, safe and sound."

Korra made sure that she wasn't battling, and then looked Naruto over. "Good! Now we can leave! Where were you anyway?"

Naruto gestured back to the building. "I found the generator thing that controlled all these spirits. So, I threw a rasenshuriken at it. It broke the outer shell, but left the inside undamaged. So, I placed a few paper bombs there, and got out as quickly as possible. In fact, they should be going off here soon..."

BOOM!

"There it is." Naruto said.

Everyone stopped fighting to look back at the building, as 1/3 of it exploded into rubble.

Jinora landed on the ground behind some of the spirits. "What was that? What happened to their secret base?"

Naruto pointed at himself. "I'm awesome huh?"

Korra rolled her eyes. "Fine. Yes you are. Now, let's hurry up! That explosion won't distract the spirits for long!"

Naruto then pointed to the spirits. "Ya mean those guys?"

Korra turned around and observed all the spirits.

They all stood there; watching as the building crumbled into the pit below. They seemed... confused, or even scared as to why they were here.

Ikki waved her hand in front of a spirits' face, and the spirit shrinked back from her. "Don't hurt me please!"

Tenzin was quite shocked with everyone else on what just happened. "The spirits. They are acting as if they don't know what is going on..."

Naruto sighed. "Um... did you not hear me when I said 'I found the generator thing that controlled all these spirits'?"

Korra surveyed all the spirits, and then faced Naruto again. "You mean..?"

Naruto nodded enthusiastically. "Yep! I destroyed it, and now all the spirits are free from some evil guy's control!"

And that's when the spirits mostly started either walking away in a confused manner, or running from fright of the whole situation.

Ikki gasped. "Oh no! That means Atoki too!"

But, Atoki jumped onto Ikki's shoulder. "Nope! Not me! I just managed, by luck to get far enough away that it lost connection on my brain. And then, when I got back here, it couldn't reconnect because I knew how to defend against it!"

Ikki smiled. "Yay! Now I can keep you!"

Atoki sighed. "Fine. But... only if you meet certain obligations. You have to scratch my chin every day. That felt good."

Naruto cheered. "This is great! For once, everything managed to work out without some sort of second issue!"

He spoke too soon however, as a loud sound of footsteps was heard coming toward them.

Naruto lowered his arms. "Oh... oops. My bad, I think I just jinxed us."