Final boss. (Part 2)

Kyuseishu raised his hand; ready to kill Korra.

But before he could do anything, his balance was suddenly lost as he felt the ground shift underneath him.

Korra looked behind her.

"I'm not gonna let you kill Korra!" Bolin shouted as he slowly raised his tensed hands into the air; making the ground underneath the gulfskin rise up as well.

Kyuseishu huffed. "You think a little quake like this will affect me? You fool!"

Bolin smirked. "I knew something like this wouldn't affect you! That's why I'm only readying you!"

Kyuseishu suddenly tensed as a powerful upward gust of wind caused him to get launched into the air violently.

Korra saw that Jinora, Ikki, Meelo, and Tenzin all had created the updraft.

Korra smiled at them, and ran over to them.

Bolin stopped earthbending, and looked up into the sky. "Well... I can't see him anymore. He's gonna come down soon, and it's not gonna feel good for him!"

Tenzin looked down at his three children. "Good job Ikki, Meelo, and Jinora. That was perfect timing!"

Jinora smiled and nodded. Ikki cheered, and Meelo put his fists on his hips, and stood proudly for his accomplishment.

Korra looked into the sky with Bolin. "I can't believe you all shot him that high up."

Bolin put his hand over his eyes in a way to see better. "Oh! Look! He's coming back down!"

Korra did the same as Bolin, and her smile... quickly turned into a frown of concern. "Why is he coming down like that..?"

Bolin blinked. "Uh oh..."

Kyuseishu came down roughly, and had been in the position where he landed with his fists slamming onto the ground; creating a large shockwave that effectively threw everyone back.

Korra sat up. "He doesn't even look wounded!"

The gulfskin brushed off his shoulders. "I had forgotten what it was like to be so high up." He looked at Korra. "And that is true, but rest assured that did hurt. But you would have to do that at least 50 more times until I actually got seriously injured."

Bolin panted. "How can one spirit be so... tough?!"

Kyuseishu sighed. "I already stated: I am the best of my kind. You will not find another gulfskin as powerful as I."

Ikki stood up and rushed at him. "You're a mean spirit! Attacking my friends and family and scaring Atoki! Go away!"

Ikki ran at him, but Kyuseishu simply put out a hand and stopped her from getting any closer. "Now, now. If you were in my shoes you would've done the same thing. Now you go away. the adults are talking." He flicked her side, and she was pushed a few feet and landed on her side.

Jinora gritted her teeth. "That's my sister!"

Kyuseishu looked at her without any expression. "Really? I thought it was your aunt." He said sarcastically.

Jinora flew up into the air, and began kicking the air at him; effectively creating wind bursts that flew at him.

He dodged a couple, but when some did connect, they did practically nothing.

Bolin stood up as well as Tenzin, Meelo, and Korra.

Kyuseishu half-smiled. "Ah yes. Still trying to win? I would've exterminated you all before, but I thought it would have been fun to watch you struggle. Hehe. I'll enjoy tearing you all to pieces."

In the distance, Naruto's unconscious body began to stir.